Chapter 12

John POV

I walk out of the room and Alex follows behind me. Philips sitting on the couch hugging a pillow. I look at Alex and he just nods. Philip.? I ask and before I can sit down, he jumps up and hugs me.

Im so sorry! He cries into my chest.

Hey, its ok. Its not youre fault. Im sorry I shouldnt have reacted like that. I say, putting my arms around him.

Please dont hate me now He sobs.

No of course not. Hey Philip, look at me. I could never hate you; I love you both more than anything ok? I overreacted and I promise this is wont happen again. I say and pull Alex over into the hug.

"Alright I think you're dad needs to sleep now, why don't you go to bed or watch something and we'll talk more tomorrow?" Alex says, Philip nods and walks into his room.

Me and Alex walk into our room and sit down on the bed. "I'm not tired" I say putting my arms around his shoulders.

"You wanna watch something?" He asks.

"Not really but I do wanna do something." I whisper kissing his cheek.

"Babe, Pip's here" He grumbles.

"He's 15 he'll be fine." I say kissing down his neck.

"B-but mmm Jooohn" He moans.

"But what?" I ask taking off my shirt and staring at him.

"You mean." He says pulling me onto his lap.

"Yes but I'm also an amazing kisser." I reply. He rolls his eyes he leans forward to kiss me.

I push him backwards so he's lying on the bed and kissing down his neck. I slip of his shirt, tracing his scares with my thumb. "Joooooohhnnn" He moans as I kiss down is chest, playing with the fly of his jeans.

Philip POV

I walk out of my room to grab something from the kitchen when I hear something from Pa and Dad's room. I walk over to the door and put my ear up against it "Jooooohhnnn" I hear Pa moan. Eww. Really while I'm here?! I run back to my room and text George.

Philip✨: Hey can I come over?

George💕: Yeah, sure is everything ok now?

Philip✨: Yeah Dad came back but now they're fucking and it's really loud.

George💕: Lmaoooo that sucks, do you need me to pick you up?

Philip✨: Nah I'll catch a bus it's not that far.

I put down my phone and pack a small bag then grab my phone and wallet. I walk past they're room. "I'm staying at Georges tonight so y'all have the whole house to be gross and loud!" I shout.

"O-Okay mhmm T-text us w-when you be baaack" Dad yells back, clearly in the middle of something.

I get onto the bus and sit down. After a couple of stops a guy walks on and sits next to me. "You look just like my old boyfriend. " He says randomly.

"Aha.... sorry who are you?" I ask nervously.

"Oh sorry I'm Samuel Seabury, I went our with a guy named John Laurens when we were in collage and you look just like him." Samuel says.

"Oh cool, I'm his son." I reply.

"Nice, who's your other dad or mum or whatever?" He asks.

"Alexander Hamilton." I say.