Tagged (Pt. 1)

Legit been waiting to do one of these because they look fun. THANK YOU TATO!

1. Mention who tagged you.

They're constantly changing it. At the moment, it's @DogEmordnilap , but it's probably different because they change it every damn day. (Check my bio if you really want to know. It's Tato)

2. Do you have any siblings?

Oui

3. If yes to 2, how many?

Just one, a younger brother

4. Are you 12-14 years old?

Who wants to know?

Jk, no I'm not. I'm older. 

5. Name at least 1 person who you recognize when they respond to your announcements

I mean, most people who follow me don't respond to my announcements, so I know almost everyone who does. You want a list?

- Tato (and whatever the f*ck their username is today)

- intergalacticglxygrl

- MLovesStrawberries

- peppetyrony

- thatonewasianqueen

- tocotaco1518

- dashipoflams

- arson-and-logic

The list could go on, but I won't. 

6. What is the last and second last anime related screenshot you took?

HA. Joke's on you, I don't take anime screenshots. 

7. About how many hours/minutes do you spend on Wattpad per day?

Hm. Depends on the day I think. When I'm drowning in work on days like today, usually I'm on for maybe an hour in the morning and I'll check it periodically throughout the day for a few minutes. I spend most of my procrastination time on Discord with my Duckles children.

8. Around what time do you do your homework?

Depends on how I feel. I get on my laptop usually around 9:30, but then I procrastinate on most days. I'm SUPPOSED to start at 8:00, but f*ck that noise.

9. Are there any people on Wattpad who deleted their account, never made a new one, and now you no longer have contact with them?

I don't think so? 

10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many?

Ahaha, yes I do. I have one dog. Her name is Sasha and she has an entire book of pictures dedicated to her. It's called Le Pom Pom if you want to see her. 

11. Has anyone had a crush on you?

Somehow, yes. 

12. If yes to 11, tell a story about it.

So, last year before the pandemic, there was this guy in my chemistry class. He's friends with one of my three guy friends and I'd talked to that group a couple of times during class. I always had this gut feeling that he had a crush on me, but I was never sure because I've been wrong before. 

HOWEVER. My school has a winter formal dance, which I've gone to through all my high school years except for this year (Because Covid). I swear, the moment I'd been left alone, a guy I know (he's an annoying little sh*t) asked me, "Has anyone asked you to dance yet?" I answered truthfully, which was that no, I hadn't, and he walked away. I thought it was weird. Later I'm standing in the cafeteria socializing, and he comes up to me again and asks me the same question. I give him a weird look and say, once again, that I haven't. A little later, I'm standing by the open gym doors in the hallway, I think I was looking for something, and I turn and look in the gym. That guy from chemistry class? I can see his friends hyping him up, and I see him look at me. 

Not gonna lie, guys. I bolted to the bathroom in sheer panic. I did not want to dance with him. There was only one guy I wanted to dance with. It was a slow dance song, and I'm a super shy person, especially around people I'm not comfortable with. Which, I wouldn't even say this guy was my friend. We were barely acquaintances. So I just hid in the bathroom until a girl I know (a former friend) came in to talk to me. She tried to convince me to go dance with him, and drag me out by the wrist, until I told her no, I'm not comfortable with any of this. After a friend of mine left, I ended up leaving too and avoiding Chem guy for the rest of the night. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I don't know how to reject someone. I've never had to do that before. 

Anyway, he's the only guy who's ever liked me. To my knowledge. 

14. What kind of stories do you read on Wattpad?

Hm. I like reading fanfics. Usually lams, but I have nothing against Jamilton. It's mostly Hamilton fics too, because if I read too many things from another fandom I lose all hope of continuing my work on whatever project I'm working on for my current fandom, which I've promised myself I would not allow to happen. 

Also fluff. Send me your lams fluff. 

Or other ships! I'm open to new things. 

15. Tag 40 people.

Ok, barely have 40 followers in the first place, so I'm just gonna tag friends (forgive me if you've already been tagged, and feel free to ignore).M

MLovesStrawberries

peppetyrony

dashipoflams 

AdrienneLafayette

(Yes, I know you four already got tagged by Tato, but now you've been *Double tagged*)

Immapotatotoo 

intergalacticglxygrl

arson-and-logic

TarteAuxMirtilles

And that's all I'm going to do because I need to work. Feel free to tag me again! This was fun!

Much Love, Krissy!

Krissy Specialsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें