How'd I Miss This? (Tagged Pt. 5)

SO intergalacticglxygrl tagged me back in November and I just...Missed it. SO HERE I AM, I CAME BACK. I LIKE THESE :D

1. Do you care what others think of you?

To a certain extent. I definitely don't care as much as I used to. I've been working on my self esteem and confidence during the pandemic and I've been getting better at not giving a fuck about other's opinions of me, but there are definitely people who I definitely care what they think of me. 

2. Middle name?

Christine! (I grate you permission to sing)

3. Favorite sport?

I mean, I used to want to play basketball. That was my plan for high school. Now I do dance and have to watch football and basketball games and dance. 

My favorite to watch is basketball, because I understand it way more and we're allowed to actually sit in between scoring. 

4. Best friend?

She's always been there for me. Her name is Hailey and I love her. We affectionately call one another bitches and hoes. 

5. Someone you couldn't live without?

My mom

6. Favorite name/nickname others call you?

I love being called Kris by my online friends. 

Irl, my favorite is one that Hailey gave me, which is Pidgolin 

7. Are you more cute or sexy?

I AM MAD SEXY. 

Jk, not really. But I've been told I'm cute. I like wearing cute clothes that make me feel pretty and I've heard I have a cute personality and demeanor. 

8. What are your preferred pronouns?

She/her

9. Have you ever been asked out? 

NOPE. 

10. Do you believe in true love/soulmates?

Of course. I don't think it's a destiny thing, but I definitely think that there is someone would fully completes someone else. It doesn't have to be romantic love or soulmates either! 

Ex: I think that my oc Anastasia and her best friend John (yes, Laurens) are platonic soulmates.

11. What are your top 3 pet peeves?

OH DON'T YOU EVEN GET ME STARTED- *Inhales* Okay, I'm fine. 

1. LACK OF PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION. I am such a grammar nazi. I hate finding fics that I want to read because they have a fantastic plot, but that I just physically can't read because the grammar and punctuation is literal hot trash. I can't do it. 

2. Shrill noises. I hate, hate them. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean, like, metal being scraped together. Or the example of nails on a chalk board. I hate it. I can't stand it. BLEH!