- 0

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

An endless cycle of bondservant torture? Or an impressively extensive resume?

The quaint dragon maid hopped from era to era, fulfilling a single duty: to serve. What was meant to be torture slowly turned into her way of life. Growing contempt for her situation. Every master was different, with varying ages, varying eras, and varying ambitions. She can remember them all-well, at least some of them. After a while, they become glimpses of forgotten memories.

But after one job was finished and another was given to her, one specific detail gave her the impression that this time it was going to be a job that she'd never forget.

Long ago, the curse of a time-skipping loop was placed upon her by none other than her own boss. She was forever stuck, being placed in a random era of time connected to a single person who would be her master. To serve and aid until her duties were fulfilled, either by termination of contract or death. Only for her to, through time and time again, be placed with another who she would call her master. Then the cycle would continue, again and again.

With a lengthy list of references, you wouldn't expect her to remember every single master she served. But with 20 Masters? All at the same time? That was a job she'd certainly remember.

Especially when old memories and unfinished business catch up with her.

-

" We have a maid? "

"Now you do."

-