- 1

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

 ❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"You'd think the punishment would only be set for the ones who committed the feat..."

A mutter, along with a soft chuckle, before the nozzle of a water bottle met his lips. Sero was never one to be too enthusiastic about physical training, especially as a disciplinary punishment. Kirishima, too, would agree, responding with a nod and heavy exhales. He stood next to his seated classmate, catching his own breath before speaking. "You'd think after dealing with that invasion, Aizawa Sensei would be a little more sympathetic.." Kirishima chuckled with a toothy grin.

"I wonder if he knows how little training is actually happening right now.." Sero wondered out loud as the two looked straight ahead at the scene unfolding in front of them.

The debris and smoke settled down, standing in the middle of the training grounds. Who would you expect other than Katsuki Bakugou? Training was rough, but he deals with it. But something he can't deal with is falling behind. Especially to someone like Midoriya. " Don't think you're tough shit for beating me! " He growls, scowling as usual, as he stares down at his most recent opponent. Standing across from him, Midoriya could only hold his injured limb. " I-it's just training Kacchan! Nothing to take seriously.. " his tone wavering with exhaustion and nervousness.

Midoriya shared the same notion with most of his class. ' This is unfair, but there's no point in fighting it; so we'll deal with it.' Currently having to deal with a face full of sparks and heat coming from the palms of Bakugou, despite the sparring session being over.

" Why are we here again? " Sero mumbled, resting his elbow on his knee as he held his head with his hand under his chin.

" A few certain somebodies decided to play a prank on our neighbouring class," a third voice explained, causing the two boys to turn their heads around to see the source. Jirou, whose fatigued infliction in her voice mirrored those of her two classmates. " Specifically, the female students of 1B." She further explained, with her weight on her right leg as she stood with a lean. " Specifically, a prank carried out by two idiots, " she groaned, a rumble of annoyance in her voice.

" Oh! That Mineta! " Hagakure shook her transparent fists in an acute range. " And that Monoma too! Saying it was all of our faults when that wasn't true! "

" Well! I see the little shithead over there," Another added on to what Hagakure said. Ashido stared into the distance, eyeing her shorter male classmate, who was partially to blame for their punishment. A pout was prominent on her face, along with a dramatic whine. She whipped her head around. " But it was also Kaminari to blame! Where is he! "