Buy Her A Drink - Part 2

"So how about that date? Feel up to going tonight?" I smirk as I slide into my seat beside (Y/n), leaning closer to her so I can whisper it into her ear, hoping that no one else will hear it. She looks up, smiling slightly as she finds me watching her, glancing briefly to the front of the room before returning her gaze to mine.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" She accepts, lifting a pen in preparation to write down any details.

"It's a surprise." I grin, winking at her as she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, keep your secrets." She laughs, lightly punching my arm, causing a few of the other aviators to turn and look at us.

Still smiling, the two of us look back to the front of the room, where the commander has stepped in, scrutinizing gaze roaming over us, critically. As he finishes, he begins talking to us, briefing us on the training flight we are to partake in later today, though I'm barely listening, too excited to pay attention.

"What time and place are we actually meeting?" (Y/n) asks me under her breath, keeping her eyes on the front.

"Just meet me outside the base and I'll take it from there. You don't mind riding a motorbike, do you?"

"Nope, I have my own, remember?" She points out, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh, right, yeah." I chuckle, mentally kicking myself, "Is six o'clock alright?"

"Should be."

"Lieutenant Mitchell, Lieutenant (Y/l/n), is there something you'd like to share with the class?" The commander interrupts us, gaze hard, expression barely concealing his annoyance.

Surprised and caught off guard, the two of us struggle for words momentarily, before regaining our composure, responding before the class can start sniggering properly.

"No, sir." I reply, picking up my own pen, "Sorry."

"Next time I catch the two of you flirting in my lesson I'll abduct points from your current scores. Pay attention."

"Yes sir." The two of us chorus in unison, exchanging sheepish glances before settling down, watching the front.

*

I glance at my watch briefly, checking the minute hand as it ticks closer to the o'clock point, adjusting my coat as I wait by my motorbike, glad now that I cleaned it before asking (Y/n) out. A shout draws my attention to the sight of her making her way over to me, a broad smile on her face, her beautiful features lit up by the setting sun as she rushes onto the car park, dodging around a car as she goes. Grinning, I push off the bike and walk to greet her, offering her my arm so that I can lead her to the vehicle. Giggling, she accepts and let's me take her over to it.

"You gonna tell me what the plan is?" She questions, leaning into me slightly, only to pull away again to climb onto my bike, sitting back on it to let me get on in front of her.

"Nope, it's still a surprise." I smirk, mounting the bike and taking hold of the handlebars, kickstarting it and removing the handbrake.

"Aww, you won't tell me anything?" She complains jokingly, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Not a thing."

I put the bike into drive and pull out of the parking lot, leaning with the movement as I relish the sensation of (Y/n)'s arms tightening around me, feeling her press herself flush against my back, my eyes widening a little as I feel every curve of her chest against me. Almost idly, her hands spread themselves across my torso, as if feeling the expanse of muscle and skin I've worked hard to maintain, the sensation of her fingers lightly probing each contour of my chest making heat rush into my body, a low sigh of pleasure escaping me, much to my alarm. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to notice, though she does continue on with her ministrations, my face becoming hotter and hotter with each movement.

Ten minutes pass before we arrive at the designated destination, the bike slowing as I carefully apply the brakes, pulling over into the dry expanse of car parking available here. I stop the vehicle in one of the corners, where I then climb off, in order to help (Y/n) off afterwards.

"Thank you." She smiles, playfully, bowing mockingly as I do the same.

"Of course, my lady." I grin, before leading her over to the abandoned stretch of beach I found a little while back, looking out over it proudly as she stops to admire it.

"Woah..." She murmurs, whistling quietly to herself.

"You like it?" I ask her, gesturing for her to sit down, before swiftly stopping her and laying my coat down for her to sit on.

"I do, it's really pretty. How'd you find it?" She looks over at me, taking a seat as she does so.

"Complete fluke, honestly. I was out for a drive to clear my head, and I ended up here." I shrug, sitting beside her.

For a moment, we sit in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company, until she carefully leans against me, resting her head on my shoulder. Instinctually, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer, leaning my head on her's. Smiling to myself, I inhale the scent of her, enjoying the sweet smell of her shampoo, as well as the unmistakable undertone of leather, something which all of us have after spending so long pressed against the uncomfortable seats of the jets we fly.

"This is nice." She suddenly says, looking up at me without moving her head from my shoulder, her eyes flicking from mine...to my lips.

"Yeah, it is." I agree, smiling slightly, before leaning in closer, letting my lips hover above her's momentarily.

Her breath fans over my face, my heart picking up as I lick my lips, pressing them against her's as i initiate the kiss, smiling when she reciprocates. Our lips move in sync, fitting together perfectly as we move in accordance to each other, getting faster and faster as I move to cup her face, pulling her to closer to me. Her hands come up to bury themselves in my hair, tugging as she moves to hold me closer, too, a small groan escaping her as I bite gently on her lower lip. Pulling away momentarily, I look over her face and smile, breathing heavily.

"You've got no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I say to her, stroking some hair out of her face.

"Then do it again." She smirks, pulling me back down to her.