Northern Lights

This is an extended bonus scene from my story 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒜𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 on Episode.

Content is intended for a mature audience. By proceeding you confirm that you are 18 or older.

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇─────────────────

Under the glow of the Aurora Borealis, Eleanor Sterling is radiant.

I told her I love her, and she said it back. Hearing the words come from her mouth felt so simple, as if too perfect, and nothing could ruin this moment. We're thousands of miles away from home, free from any interruption.

I pull her close to me, my skin igniting beneath her touch. One brush is enough to set me on fire. I've dreamt of this moment; listening to her voice through my phone receiver was nothing compared to the feeling of her lips, her hips against mine.

I held back the night that I first kissed her, but the way her breath hitches as I kiss her now sends a harsh shiver straight down my spine. I'm so fucking turned on that I feel lightheaded; high on her sweet scent.

My lips connect with her neck and she sighs softly, her hands sliding up my biceps until they join together behind my neck.

I want to hear her say she loves me again and again, but this time in a different context. I want to feel her, to watch her, bathing in the vibrant natural light with nothing between us except whispered promises.

I break our kiss and stare down at her, tempted to ask — no, tempted to beg her to repeat the phrase like a broken record.

"I love you, Elijah."

"Je t'aime, Elijah."

"Te quiero, Elijah."

In fact, I'm about to ask, but she looks up at me, and the lust in her shocking blue eyes surprises me entirely.

Oh, I'm a fucking goner.

I'm suddenly all-too aware of the uncomfortable tightness in my jeans. Still, the last shred of rationality within me takes hold and begins to speak.

"Are you sure that you want to do this? I won't go any further unless you're absolutely certain."

Her smile is imperceptible, visible only a second before it's gone.

"Tell me," I plead, lifting her chin with my index finger.

"I want you."

That's all I need to hear. I am hers for the taking.

I pull her to me again, connecting our lips when I dip her, hooking my arm beneath her knees. The bed sighs as I place her down gently, peeling her shirt from her body.

My eyes widen at the red lace bra she's wearing, and I can't stop a grin from stretching across my face as I run my thumb against the crease of her breast, just beneath the fabric.

"Is this for me?"

Her eyes slowly flutter closed in response. I'm mesmerized by the sight of her chest rising up and down while she savors my gentle touch. She drives every fibre of my being absolutely fucking insane. I've never felt this way before, and I want to make sure she knows it. I love her.

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑─────────────────

I close my eyes for only a second to steady myself, but my breathing becomes even more labored as Elijah runs his hand along my side, down to the hem of my jeans.