Detention

One day, Andy and his best friends are sitting down next to each other at lunch talking about stuff. But a few minutes later, Ash saw Andy and his friends sit next together, so he decided to sit next to them to pick on Andy and his friends. "Hey guys!" said Ashley and sat next to Andy and his friends. Andy looks at Ash, "Ashley go!" he yelled. Ash ignored him and started eating his lunch and staring at them. Andy and his friends were so angry that Ash was sitting next to them so they continued talking. Ashley threw one of his foods at Andy and it hit him, "ASHLEY!!!!! STOP!!!!" Andy screamed and threw something back at him. Ashley was so mad at him. Andy and Ashley were throwing their foods back and forth to each other. Until CC screamed "FOOD FIGHT!!!" and all of Andy's friends and Ash threw food at each other. 

They have been throwing food for 3 minutes until the principal, Mrs. Alice, ran to the cafeteria, "DETENTION!!! ALL OF YOU IN THIS TABLE!!!!!!" she yelled. "What the what!!" said Andy. Ashley laughs at them, "Haha! You guys get detention!!" he said. "Shut up Ash, you got detention too!" said Jinxx. Ashley says nothing.  "I never got in trouble in my life! My parents are gonna kill me when they find out that I got detention!" Andy said sadly. Jake pats Andy's back, "It's okay Andy. You are a good person. It was Ashley's fault! He ruins everything!" he said. Andy nods his head and gives Jake a hug.

The rest of the school day, Andy was super upset about him getting an Detention. He was so mad at Ashley. Science was his last period with Mrs. Jolie sitting next to Jake and Juliet. Juliet sees how upset Andy was, "Andy, it's okay. Me and the rest of your friends are in trouble. You're fine." she said. Andy's heart flutters in his chest and gives Juliet a hug. 

Then the bell rang and all of the kids left to go home while Andy and his friends and Ash went to the detention room and sat down at any desk. Then, the detention teacher came in, "Hey guys, my name is Mrs. Alice. Here are the rules, No talking, No bathroom breaks, No eating and drinking, No sleeping, No phones, No nothing! So don't do anything. By the way, detention ends at 3:45 now it's 3:00. Also I need to use the restroom, so follow the rules." she said. Andy and his friends don't say anything so does Ash.

Few minutes later, Mrs. Alice came in and watched Andy and his friends and Ash. "So, I'm gonna take attendance." she said and started taking attendance. Andy was upset that he got detention. This is his first ever time. He was so scared.

"Okay kids, the teachers need me for like 30 minutes or so, please follow those rules!" Mrs. Alice said and left the room.

Andy, his friends and Ash were sitting down and saying nothing. Ashley throws a paper ball at Andy and hits Andy's head. Andy sees the paper ball and flattens  it and the paper says, "Hey Loser!!! It's your fault that you got us detention! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SUCK!!!!! From your best friend, Ashley Purdy!" After Andy read it he was so angry that he wrote him this, he told a huge lie to him. Andy crumples the paper to a ball again and he put his head down on the desk.

It was 3:35 and they had only 10 minutes left until detention is over. Then Mrs. Alice came back and said to the students, "Okay, so what caused you to get an detention?" Andy looks at his friends and Ash and his friends looked at him and Ash. "So, it happened at lunch, me and my friends besides Ashley were sitting next to each other at lunch talking, and Ash walked up and sat next to us! And he is not our friend because he is a jerk to people, especially me!" said Andy. "NO!! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!" yelled Ashley. "No you're not, you call me a loser all the time!!" said Andy. Ash rolled his eyes. "But anyway, he sat next to us and we were so mad at him, and we just tried to ignore him." said Andy. "Yeah, and then he threw one of his foods at us! And Andy threw one of his foods back and they started doing it back and forth all over again!" joined Jake. "You threw food at me first Andy! Jake is lying!!" said Ash. "No!! He's telling the truth!!!! You're the liar!" yelled Jinxx. "Guys!! Stop fighting!" yelled Mrs. Alice. "Until one of us yelled, "Food Fight!!!" and me, Ash and the rest of us, started throwing foods at Ashley and Ash was throwing foods at us!" said Juliet. Mrs. Alice was taking notes about it and asks, "So, Ash is the one who started it?" "Yes!" said Andy. "They're lying!" yelled Ash. "No! You are always the liar!" Andy said. "Okay! All of you are dismissed from detention but Ashley, I need to talk to you!" said Mrs. Alice. "HA! Bye Ashley Purdy!" said Andy and left the room. After that, Mrs. Alice starts talking to Ashley about what happened. "Ashley, why were you like, sitting next to them to pick on them?" she asked. "We are friends!" said Ash. "Well, do friends call people mean names like 'Loser' or 'Stupid'?" she asks. Ashley shrugs his shoulders. "What type of parents do you have?" she asks. "I don't have a mom or a dad!" said Ash. "Then, how did you got birth?" she asks. Ash shrugs his shoulders. "Tell me the truth!" Mrs. Alice said. "Okay, I have bad parents. They hit me all the time!" said Ashley. "Well, this needs to stop. You got people in detention for nothing!" she said. "You are dismissed from detention!" Ashley leaves the room.

Andy was walking home 5 blocks and came home.  He walked into his house and shut the door and saw his mother, "Honey, where were you? I was so worried!" his mom said. "The mean kid Ashley got me and my best friends a DETENTION!" said Andy. Andy's mom gasps, "Oh dear! What happened?" she asks. "So me and my friends were eating at lunch talking and Ash walked up and sat next to us. And we were so angry so we ignored him. Until he threw his food at me and I threw my food back to him and we did the same thing back and forth. And then, me and my friends started throwing food at Ash and Ash was throwing food at us back. And the principal walked in and gave us all detention!" said Andy. Andy's mother was speechless and gave Andy a hug. "Ashley really hates you! Just try to ignore him." his mom said. Andy's heart smiled inside. "I always do and it doesn't really work!" he said. And went to his room and played a game on his phone and forgot all about what happened with him getting  detention.

THE END!