Jet

I forgot to add that Gaia was with the Pirates. ~Quintin
How did we forget that?
~Yule
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The group had stopped in the middle of a forest to rest. "Where's Momo?" "Aang he's not my lemur how would I kno-" Gaia's sentence got caught off by a screech. "I think he's that way." Pyro said looking in the direction the screech came from.

     They went over to go rescue Momo and these two weird monkey looking thing from traps. "These are Fire Nation traps. You can tell from the metal work. We should pack up camp and keep moving." Sokka said looking up at Aang. The group started packing up with no complaints with the plan.

     Gaia was about to start putting Crane into the transport basket when Sokka butted in. "Uh-uh! We are not flying this time!" "What? Why wouldn't we fly?" Aang asked taking the words out of Gaia's mouth. "Think about it. Someone Prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us. It's because they spot Appa, he's just too noticeable."

     "You do have a po-" "What? Appa's not too noticeable." Katara interrupted Pyro. "He's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head!" Sokka said pointing at Appa. "Yeah, that's kinda hard to miss." Gaia said. Appa gave a growl of disapproval. "Sokka's just jealous because he doesn't have an arrow." Aang reassured the gigantic cotton ball.

      "I know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe this time and walk." Sokka said. "It seems logi-" "Who made you the boss?" Katara injected. I didn't sign up for being interrupted by Katara every five minutes but ok. Pyro thought to himself. "I'm not the boss, I'm the leader." Sokka said matter of factually. "Sokka you are everything but the leader. Though I do agr-"  "You're the leader? But you voice still crack-"

    "Katara we get it you like to interrupt people, but seriously I agree with Sokka on this one." Gaia said sounding more annoyed than usual. "If anyone is the leader, it's Aang. I mean he is the avatar." Katara said completely ignoring Gaia. "Are you kidding? He's just a goofy kid." Sokka said. "He's right." Aang said in agreement.

     By this time Gaia and Pyro started doing their own things. Gaia had started fiddling with a wooden puzzle block that she pulled out of her bag. She had almost finished it when Katara announced that they reached the verdict of walking. "Alright." Gaia said getting up from where she was sitting.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Walking stinks! How do people get anywhere with a flying Bison?" Aang asked. "I don't know, Aang. Why don't we ask So-" "Gaia. We will ask Gaia because she didn't even know flying bisons existed until a week ago." Gaia butted in quickly. Katara didn't seem too happy about being interrupted.

     Another petty squabble about Sokka's instincts occurred. Gaia didn't care to listen. What stuck out though was Sokka saying something about them being safe from the Fire Nation as they walked into a camp of said nation. "Sokka what the fu-" "Gaia!" "RUN!!!" No one had to tell Gaia twice. That's when a soldier oh so conveniently cut off their path with fire.

     Sokka was also set on fire. Katara had to make Sokka not on fire. Sokka turned to the soldiers and said, "If you promise to let us pass, we won't hurt you." "What are you doing?!" Gaia whispered yelled at him. "Bluffing." "You, promise not to hurt us?" One of the Fire Nation soldiers asked. Pyro was currently hiding behind Gaia so the soldiers wouldn't see and recognize him. That's when the soldier fell to the ground. "Nice work, Sokka. How did you do that?" Aang asked. 

     "Instincts?" "Look!" Katara said pointing up. Gaia looks up to see a group of attack childrn dropping down from the trees. That's when Gaia decided to join the attack children and beat up the Fire Nation soldiers. Katara and Aang joined in. Sokka tried to but one of the attack children got there faster. Gaia turned just in time to see one massive dude break some soldiers swords with a log. Sokka tried to help again but the same kid from before was faster yet again.