❌ #09| Home For The Holidays

Summary: Jay and Tim are staying at the manor over Channukah. It...leaves things to be desired. [4,085 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the Broken!Verse masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 28 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

"You could do with being a little less cutthroat, Jason, it's the holidays," Tim said, once they got into the bedroom they were staying in as long as they were at the manor for the holiday, and shut the door.

"I'm not being cutthroat, they're just mad because I'm winning."

"Jay, sixteen of the new rules to dreidel this year were specifically added because of you." Tim kicked off his shoes and then arranged them neatly beside the bed.

Jason flipped him a piece of gelt from the comically large pile he had just dumped onto the chest of drawers. "I can't help it that I'm in it to win it, baby." 

Tim rolled his eyes, but unwrapped the chocolate coin.

"And like half the other rules were 'cos of Dick cheating," Jason added.

"Interesting how it's only cheating when Dick does it."

"'Xactly." Jason popped a piece of chocolate into his mouth and kicked off his own shoes. "When I do it, it's creative winning."

Tim laughed. "This is why nobody wants to play with you."

"You say that like everybody doesn't cheat. We play dirty in this house, they just all suck at it."

Tim sidled up against Jason's side and wrapped his arms around his neck. "M'kay[...]"