🍋"After practice."🍋

Akito pov:

"Mpfh!"
I don't know how I got here, one second we were at my house playing video games the next second we're making out on the side of my bed... I should probably go back to the start huh? Well strap in cause this escalated quickly...

Toya POV:

"Hey toya! Wanna hang at my house?" Toya quickly looked at the other guy in the dance studio, "hm.." toya said as he shook his head indicating a yes. "Cool! Let's go!" Before toya had time to react akito took his hand and dashed out the studio door. "Kohane they're totally gonna fuck." "An why would you say that..."
...........................................................................
Toya POV:

By the time he knew it, toya was behind akito while akito was unlocking his house door, "Mom and Ena aren't home." Akito says with a smug face, next thing I know we're in his room playing Mario cart, I was beating akito by a landslide. "Your totally cheating!" Yells akito as he puts down the controller and stands infront of toya, "I don't know akito maybe your just bad at the game..." says Toya. "Bad at the game?! I'll show you bad-" before akito can finish that sentence he trips on a cord and lands right on top on Toya, Next thing he knows his nose is touching akito's nose with their lips almost touching. Silence filled the room, Akito didn't know how to react. "Sorry man-" yet another sentence akito didn't get to finish before Toya leaned in and kissed akito, on the lips... needless to say akito was shocked. But it kinda felt good... so Toya didn't stop. Akito soon leaned into the kiss as well. It seemed like the whole world stopped and the two of them were the only people on earth. The only thing they could hear was their breathing. Soon Toya stood up with Akito and pushed him onto the bed were they continued making out, Toya started taking Akito's shirt off and started feeling up against his body why did Toya feel this way? Why did he want more of Akito. After all they we're just homies right?
Soon enough Toya was about to put it in. "B-be gentle..." whispered Akito into Toya's ear. "Are you ready akito?" "Mhm..." responds akito with a nod. Toya slowly slides it in, "ngh!..." now it was all the way in. Toya could see the tears forming in Akito's eyes, but this time Toya knew it wasn't out of discomfort. Toya started slowly thrusting in and out of Akito. Akito made these cute little noises that Toya could not resist Toya started going faster. "Ah!~ T-Toya w-w-wait!" Toya went faster and faster until he eventually came into Akito's 😀
"F-fuck you..." said akito between breaths. "I'm sorry." Respond Toya. Silence once again filled the room "a-again.." said Akito. Toya was in shock but he did what akito said. He went even faster this time earning an ahegao face from akito. Everything would have been fine because Toya already called his dad saying he was going to be spending the night at Akito's after the second round. But akito seemed to have forgotten he had an older sister. They were going at it for the third time so they weren't able to hear Ena opening the door and saying "I'm home." Ena knew something was off because Akito would usually come tackle her when she got home. She went upstairs to go to her room before she heard moaning sounds and Akito's bed squeaking. It's was then she knew. That her little brother.... was getting railed... by his bestfriend. Maybe she should call someone from the group to come confirm that Akito went home with Toya, but that theory was later confirmed when she heard akito yell: "F-Faster Toya!" She was beyond traumatized and decided maybe she shouldn't have came home early today. She then left the house again. She didn't wanna deal with that fuckery nuh uh. No fucking way was she gonna stay there and hear her brother and his best friend going at it for a whole 2 hours. She ended up telling an and Kohane what happened.
...........................................................................................................................
Inspired by this photo i found on insta:

Whooo!!!! 702 words baby!! I wrote this at 3am on a school night!! So y'all better likes this cause I'm currently failing😀😀 anyways I'm gonna post a angst soon so trigger warning for that! See you guys later and remember to stay glorious and rem...

Whooo!!!! 702 words baby!! I wrote this at 3am on a school night!! So y'all better likes this cause I'm currently failing😀😀 anyways I'm gonna post a angst soon so trigger warning for that! See you guys later and remember to stay glorious and remember I love you! Byeee!!