Homework

After Draco told me what was worrying him, he never left my side. He was being really clingy. It was pretty cute.
I was going to my room to do homework, when Draco snuck up behind me and scared me.
"Boo!"
"DRACO! Omg, you scared me!"
"Sorry, love. But its cute when you get scared."
After he said that, I continued to walk to my dorm. Draco kept following behind me.
Once I got to my dorm, I started to do my homework at my desk. Draco was behind me watching as I was doing my homework.
"Do you really have to watch me do my homework?"
"Yup"
"Why?" I question as I turn around.
"Because I can't keep my eyes off you." He said as he kissed me. He pulled away and started making a hickey on my neck.
"D-draco"
"Yes, love?"
"What are you doing?"
"Making everyone know your mine" He said as he started making another hickey.
"Draco, I have to do my homework!" I said while giggling.
"Fine but after can we hang out, please." He begged.
"Fine. But after my homework, which I have a lot to do. So I might not be able to hang out today."
"I'll help you"
"Are you shure?"
"If your homework is gonna be done faster, and we can hang out then, yes."
"Fine" I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
"Maybe"
He laughed and we started on my homework.
Once we were done he came and tackled me onto the bed.
"DRACO!" I said while giggling.
  He held me in his arms, like he never wanted to let go. I felt safe. We snuggled against each other and cuddled.

Draco's POV
Once me and Rose got to her dorm, I watched her doing her homework. She was amazing. The way she taps on her glasses when she's focusing. The way she bites her bottom lip. They way taps her finger nails on the table, making tapping sounds.
She asked me if I had to watch her do her homework. I said yes and she asked why. I told her why then looked at her lips, eager to feel her warm soft lips on mine. I couldn't help it anymore and kissed her. I made my way down to her neck making a hickey. I wanted everyone to know that she's mine. I started making a second hickey when Rose told me she had to do her homework. I told her I would help and we both started it.
When we were done, I tackled her onto her bed. I held her tight. We snuggled against each other and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

 We snuggled against each other and cuddled until we both fell asleep