Chapter 2

(Episode 2)

THIRD POV

"What's with you, man?!", Leo exclaimed as Tusk said, "Do you people even understand? We need another Champion's Symbol to use the Link Cube!"

"And they said they'll help us find it.", Sela tries to explain, "The only reason we're in this situation is because they ran off with the Champion's Symbols!", Tusk said.

"I'm sorry! I was just... kind of desperate at the time.", Yamato apologized, "Don't apologize to him, Yamato, he's just being a jerk, that's all.", Haruto insulted and glared at him.

"The important thing we need to focus on... is getting our next meal.", Leo said as Haruto stumbled at the statement, and Sela and Amu nodded.

"Why am I not surprised.", Haruto muttered, "That's... a pretty realistic agenda. A little simple, though.", Yamato muttered.

"Come on, Tusk! Let's go!", Leo said as he grabbed Tusk's arm, but he shrugged him off, "Enough. You people can do as you will.", he said as he went to Yamato and Haruto, and took their Zyuoh Changers.

"I'm taking these back. These are meant for zyumans.", Tusk rudely said, "Ha?! Are you saying that we're not—?!", Haruto was cut off by Yamato, who covered his mouth.

"Tusk!", Yamato called as Leo said, "Fine then! You go and do whatever you want!", as Tusk walked away, "Tusk!", Yamato called again as he continued walking.

Haruto tsked and said, "Come on, guys. We'll leave him be.", Yamato looked at him and tries to comply, "But—"

"But nothing, Yamato! He doesn't accept us, so I won't accept him! Now let's just go before I lose my temper.", he said as he walked the other way.

"What's his deal?", Leo asked, "I'm sorry, guys, he's just angry, but he'll open up. He just needs time.", Yamato explained.

Sela sighed and said, "It's fine. It's not your fault.", Yamato looked down and nodded, "Come on, guy. We'll show you around. Hey, Haruto! Wait up!", he said as they follow him.

TIME SKIP

Yamato, Haruto and the humanized Zyumans walk around in the park, "Amazing!", Amu commented as Leo asked, "What's that?!"

"This is great!"

"This human world is awesome!", Leo shouted and shoves Yamato and Haruto away, "Look at all the human shops!", Amu pointed out.

"Come on!", Leo shouted as him and the rest went seperate ways, "Okay! Whoa, wait!", Yamato shouted as him and Haruto tries to stopped them.

"That'll be 350 yen.", the seller said as she gives Amu a drink, "Oh, my friend will pay!", Amu said and called Haruto, "Haruto!"

"Hey! Don't just buy stuff without asking!", he scolded as he tries to pay for the drink, "This feels awesome!", Leo shouted from the trees.

"Yamato! Do something!", he shouted as he pays the drink, "Thank you.", he said and smiled as Amu walked away.

"This drink is fantastic!", she exclaimed as Haruto followed her, "Ah jeez!", he shouted, "Banana, apples, avocados and... honey oranges, maybe?", she listed the fruits.

"You can actually tell?!", Haruto asked, Amu smiled and explained, "I've got a great sense of taste!", Haruto nodded and said, "That's cool."

Then, Haruto saw Sela in the water fountain, "Ah! Put your fin away!", he warned her as she dives in the water and her zyuman form returned.

"Yamato! I need a little help here!", he shouts for help, but Yamato is still trying to convince Leo to go down the tree.

Sela continues to swim in the fountain, then Yamato and Haruto got angry and shouted, "Guys, would you stop?!"