Chapter 5

(Episode 5)

THIRD POV

Amu was drinking her juice as she watched Yamato, Haruto and Tusk handing out flyers, "Excuse me! We appreciate any help.", Yamato said.

"This is so good...", Amu complimented the drink as Haruto picked up the flyer on the ground, "Excuse me, we're looking for something we lost. We appreciate any help.", Yamato said.

Suddenly, Yamato's eyesight saw many ships from the sky at a distant, he started screaming and pointing at the sky.

"Sorry I took so long, Earth. But now that the savage Gaburio's here, Team Azald's practically guaranteed to win!", he exclaimed.

"Zyuoh Cube!", they shouted as the summoned their cubes and formed Zyuoh King, "Zyuoh King, ready!", they announced.

"What?! You people are too early!", Gaburio shouted, "Get them!", he demanded as the Moebas start shooting lasers at the mecha.

"Nothing wrong with being early, pal!", Leo said, "Go back to space, now!", Sela exclaimed as Zyuoh King slashed the ships and dodge the lasers.

Amu, Tusk and Haruto destroyed the ships as well, "Now!", Tusk called, "Right!", Yamato said as he summoned Cube Giraffe and turned into a bazooka.

"Giraffe Bazooka!", they announced as the ships turned around, "Move! I'll do it!", Gaburio shoved the Moeba out of the seat.

They readied their final attack, "Giraffe Bazooka! Zyuoh Fire!", they shouted as they shoot at the ships, "I'm not going down just yet!", Gaburio said as he escaped.

"He got away!", Amu said as they saw Gaburio falling, "The Earth is waiting for me!", he said as he landed head first to the ground.

"After him!", Tusk said as they went down from their cube and start finding the Dethgalien, "Where'd that punk run off to...?", Leo asked.

"My tail isn't even tingling.", Amu said, "Maybe he's already dead.", she said. Then, the leaves moved like there is someone.

"There he is!", Yamato shouted, "Humans?!", the culprit exclaimed, "Get back here!", Leo shouted as they followed him.

Yamato and Leo grabbed him, "Got you now, Dethgalien!", Yamato shouted as he turned him around and turns out to be a gorilla zyuman.

"A gorilla?!", Yamato and Haruto exclaimed as Leo shoved him aside, "A zyuman?!", the zyumans exclaimed.

"You people know about zyumans?!", the gorilla asked, "We're zyumans, too.", Tusk said as they turned into their zyuman form.

"Roar~!", Leo roared lazily, the gorilla zyuman got up and cheered, "Oh, amigos!", and hugged them. Yamato got up and went around them.

"You can call me Larri. Why don't you tell me about all of you?", Larri said, they nodded and went to Larri's house.

Yamato and Haruto looked inside of Larri's house while the zyumans talked, "See?", Amu said as they showed their Champion Symbol.

"Wow! This is what an active Champion's Symbol looks like? The legends that they protect zyumans really were true!", Larri exclaimed.