I think I can finally let go of the past

Hello, hello, hello Another day another chapter, 2955 words that's the most I've ever written, I think this is my favorite chapter as well. to me, Delphi's character development since the first chapter has grown a lot but that's just me

Hope ya'll enjoy and leave a comment and like... Love ya'll!

Though I have seen all of this before, it's like my mind suddenly becomes clouded, so As soon as the fog clears, I immediately know where we are, the smell the familiarity this is Scotland, and we're home...

The boat gets pushed by the waves into a cave system that leads up o the surface or cliffside. Seeing as the tide will flood this cave, we head for the higher ground as it starts to rain, making my hair frizzy and puff up; we make it to a cliff where you look up, you would see the castle above us. I remember spending time here, meditating before battles trying to hone my visions. Demona started to teach me magic a little telling me I was going to be her apprentice.

"Delphi," I hear. Seeing everyone begin to scale the cliffside, I shake my head, snapping out of it, following them to the surface. I hear Goliath gasp him obviously seeing a flashback or memory or something, but all I see is the empty spot where Xanatos stole our castle right on the edge of the cliff. "Damn" is all I can say. This is the place where our lives were ripped from us. I'll see how far in the land is in 1000 years nothing has necessarily changed except all the people are the citizens are the nobles they're all gone.

Now pressure in my head starts back home instead of a typical headache, more of a huge annoyance, but I push down the pain; I just put it as pressure and stress.

"so this is where our clan lived. What was over there?" angela asks, looking over to our right, seeing the rookery making me smile, "it's the rookery."

"Delphi and I were hatched here, of course, with our separate brothers and sisters," He says

"Angela, you and the rookery children were but eggs when Princess Katherine and the Magus took you from this place. It was here that I knew your guardian, Tom, but when he was a lad."

"Brooklyn and the others were in the rookery during the..."I stop myself. "I was in the weaponry finding out too late about the deception," I say, crossing my arms.

"It must have been beautiful," angela says, making me smile. "It was"

"Seer," I hear, making me look around frantically. "Come to me."

"Goliath, Delphi, what's wrong?" Elisa aks before the tree right above the rockery gets struck by lighting. I cover Elisa with my wings to protect her before more thunder goes off. Goliath leads us to some caves nearby, making frown as we walk in. "The archmage made what we thought was his final stand in the labyrinth beneath this cave. Delphi was but a young hatching at the time."

"The Vikings camped hear the night they attacked our home" I saw anger coming out in my voice "And shattered our clan" Goliath throws an old rusted ax that he found in the ground."

"On yon cliff, I had to choose between life and revenge" goliath looks to Angela, now glancing at me for I was also there that night. "I chose to save princess Katharine. Thus Hakon and the Captain of the guard Fell to their deaths, But not at my hands," he finishes making me growl, my eyes glowing red as I punch the wall. "He betrayed us, the one human we trusted the most, he got to die while we still had to suffer." Elisa pulls me away and hugs me making tears run down my eyes a little as Angela points out,