Chapter 3

I woke up from pain in my wrists.

"Agh! What the hell!" I shout, sitting up.

I look down and see the bandages I put on are red, blood red. After a few minutes of confusion, I remembered what happened and starting messing with the bandages, wondering if I should look at the scars. When I finally decided, I took them off and looked at the scars. Awful, the only word that crossed my mind but that wasn't the only thing I saw after a while, relief, beauty, happiness crossed my mind at the same time. Then at that moment a smile finally flashed on my face in a long time.

'This is actually not too bad,' I thought to myself.

I finally get out of bed to wrap my arms in new bandages. I hated covering up but if people found out I just knew people would try to help me or pity me and I don't need that right now.

I went to my closet to find some clothes so I can go to the mall today. I found an outfit that I don't remember buying.

'Oh, right. That man, Jake, gave me them after-,' my cheeks flushed red after remembering that happened.

'I am running a little low on cash, maybe I can actually give him a call, even if it's a little embarrassing,' I thought, putting on a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and my signature red shoes.

I pulled the hood up, grabbed my wallet, that I'm going to have to get a new one, and walked to the mall.

Once at the mall, I get some groceries for later and head to a clothes store. To be honest I really like wearing that kind of outfit that Jake gave me. It made me feel cute and not to mention a damn queen! So, when I get to the store I look at the clothes in the woman's isle. While looking at the clothes, I can feel peoples' eyes on me, so I shrink a little.

After picking out a bunch of cute tank tops, shirts, skirts, leggings, stockings, heels, and some cute boots, I walk to the cashier to check out. She gives me a weird look so I just roll my eyes, fed up from all the weird looks I've gotten.

"How nice of you to go shopping for your girlfriend," she says to me, putting the clothes in bags and handing them to me.

"These aren't for my girlfriend," I say with an annoyed tone, taking the bags from her.

"Then your-," she starts but I already left the store.

I bought a new wallet to replace my old one, this one has no All Might on it, not even a color related to him. This wallet is black with a red stripe down the middle.

While I'm walking to get back to my apartment I bump into a guy who looks around my age with black hair and pointy teeth.

"Sorry about that," I say, standing up.

"No, it's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going," he says standing up.

"Anyway my name's Kirishima Eijirou and hope I didn't hurt you!" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"My name's...Deku," I say with a small smile.

I decided I should go by Deku now instead of my real name, Izuku and Midoriya reminds me too much of my mom, I wouldn't be able to hear them without crying.

We shake hands and walk past each other.

'He seems nice,' I thought and walked to my apartment.

When I arrived at my apartment I looked for the note Jake gave me and dialed the number on my phone.

"Hello?" A man that sounded like Jake answered.

"Hi, is this Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah, who's asking?"