Happy Ending.

Im lying here in the cold hard ground.. thinking 'bout you.. Again and again and again... i just cant take you off my mind...

I just love you that much..
I love you that it hurts so much.. why does it have to be you?

I woke up.. its already 5:20 in the morning.. I need to get ready for school.. when i was finished. I ate up my break fast and went to school hurrily

I was already inside the school ground.. i said Hi to some of my friends..

I was walking when i saw him with another girl..

They look so Happy.. and.. and.. they kissed.. in front of all the student.. they doesnt seem to care..

It hurts as hell..

I walk.. and walk.. and walk..

I was only staring on the ground when i didnt knew i was about to bump onto someone..

"Ow! "

"I-I'm terribly sorry!" I said why rubbing my butt cause i fell right into my butt..

"Oh no its okay." He smiled at me "I'm the one who wasnt looking in the way.. hehe sorry" he said to me.. he runs his fingers to the back of his head..

"Its okay, really" i said to him smiling.. i stood up.. he help me.. well because my butt hurt..

"Btw my name is Jeremy Stilthson." He smiled at me..

"My name is ... Maria Chance" I smiled back to him..

"What a nice name.. so wanna head to our class together?" He smiled at me

"Sure.." i said as i hide my face..

We walked in our class.. I did'nt even knew that were in the same class cause I did'nt have guy friends.. you know..

He sat in his chair... and I did too..

Then lunch came.. I was about to go to the rooftop to eat my lunch there.. when suddenly.. someone held my arm

"Wait.. where are you going to eat your lunch?" He asked.. while i felt my body numb by the hold on his hand

"Uhm.. at the rooftop?" I said pulling my arms away.. and I started walking up stairs.. i was already here in the rooftop..

I walked to the edge of this roof top..and opened my lunch box and eat..

I heard someone opened the door.. ilook up to him..

I was shocked.. I saw him and his girlfriend

Walking outside here while holding hands and laughing.

They does'nt seem to notice me.. so I made my escape.. when I opened thw door.. i bumped into someone..

"you already finished your lunch?" He said to me..

"Uh yeh i guess... haha." I looked back at two lovwbirds.. he was looking at me completely shock and stiff.

I held Jeremy's hands as i took another glance at them and run off with Jeremy..

"Who was that? He looks completely shock when he saw you" Jeremy asked

"A life destroyer" i said to him with a serious tone

"Hey dont tell me youre inlove with that guy?"

"Im not!" I said facing him seriously but furrowing my eyebrows

"Ehh you look jealous when you saw them. I saw it with my two eyes. Hahaha" he said while laughing uncontrollably.

"Why dont you just love me instead?"

"Huh?" I said facing him but he was only looking in where were going

"Nothing~" he giggled

"Whats so funny?" I asked him

"Nothing really haha" he said..

I just left him there.. I was about to go to our classroom. And I saw him.. yes its only him.. he isnt with anybody..

He saw then run towards me..

*tug tug tug*

"Maria-"

Someone held my arm.

I looked back to see who was holding my arms... it was Jeremy..

"Take your hands off her!" Said James

I looked back at James

What is he saying?!

"What if I dont want to?" Jeremy said and carried me, bride-like.

Jeremy smirked while looking at James..

I dont know.. but I think my face is so hot..

"Then I'll get her from y--" he was cut when..

Jeremy kissed me.

Its longer than i thought.

Eyes Wide Open.

Flushed Red Cheeks.

He broke the kiss and i was breathing heavily.

"Uh-" ..

"Tch!" James held my arms and pulled me onto him..

I thought he already has a girlfriend? Why is he doing this to me??

He faced my face onto his then inch by inch.. his lips were pressed by mine..

I was shocked. Paralyzed. Cant breathe.

I took a small glace at Jeremy. He was smirking like he has won.

James broke the kiss.. then everything went black..

Yes I fainted. ..

End of backstory

Now My one and only love.. here sleeping next to me.. Jeremy Stilthson..

I rejected James.. yes you read it right.. i rejected him.. cause he was such a playboy.. the I realized.. I really love Jeremy.. he felt the same way too ..

I was really Happy when I met him..

"I Love You Jeremy Stilthson"

"I love you too" he said then kissed me.

The End