ParKing's Silent Lam

One year later...

     Park was sitting on the bleachers by the football field watching the SOTUS activities. He should be down there helping but he just can't get that night off his mind.

     Why was Lam so mad? He hasn't been the same since that night. Considering, I take him to the University and home every day it has become very noticeable that they weren't the same as they were a year ago.

     We still hang out and do the same things but something has changed. Lam has always been cold towards people he doesn't know.

     What people don't realize about him is he is a very shy and private person. He only really talks to people he is close to. Heck, it took me me months of trying before he actually said something to me. Now we are back to him barely talking to me.

     It sucks not talking to my friend. We have never fought before. I have seen him annihilate someone verbally with cold calm precision,  never raising his voice. It gives me chills every time I see it but I love it. I love hi...WHOA what the hell am I thinking?!

     Park sat up and swept his gaze across the field looking for Lam. There next to Forth. Park sat there for a few minutes and watched his friend. As he watched him he noticed that Lam would occasionally look over his way. Once he saw that Park was looking at him he would turn back around to face the Freshmen.

     Hmmm, why does he keep looking this way and turn back front when he sees me looking at him?

     Park goes back over their last conversation before the big freeze. He wasn't mad until I said Beam was a cutie. I wasn't saying that I wanted him I was just messing with Forth. Was he jealous that I called Beam cute? Could that be why he has frozen me out?

     Maybe...he...likes...me...too? I haven't dated anyone since I started University. My whole time in high school I had many girlfriends and many friends with benefits. I had planned on the same thing happening in University. So why didn't I?

     What changed? What happened that caused me to go into this almost two year long dry spell? Looking back down to the field and seeing Lam turn away again Park started to smile.

     I know what changed. I met Lam. My Silent Lam.

ParKing: Why do you turn away when you see me looking at you?

     Park watched as Lam grabbed his phone from his back pocket and looked at it. His back became straight and rigid. Then he sees him type something before putting it away.

Silent Lam: Who says I was looking at you? I have no reason to.

     Park read the message that popped up on his screen. He burst out laughing causing Forth and Lam along with the rest of the Hazing Team and the Freshmen to look his way.

ParKing: Jealousy looks good on you.

     Still chuckling he sent the message and looked back at Lam. Lam quirked his eyebrow before pulling out his phone once more. Park watched as he read the message and then swung his gaze back up to Park with a scowl on his face.

     Lam was furiously typing, erasing and then typing again before he finally sent the message along with a death glare back to Park.

     Smirking, Park looked back down to his phone. He broke out into a full blown cheek to cheek grin when he read what was sent.

Silent Lam: The fuck you talking about? Who is jealous? Why would I have any reason to be jealous?

     Chuckling Park sent a new message to Lam before putting his phone away. Getting up to join his friends with the Hazing, Park walked down the bleachers to stand next to the man who has stolen his heart.

ParKing: Baby you were jealous when I called Beam 'cutie'. I don't find him cute. I was messing with Forth. You are the only one I find cute. Also, your death glare doesn't work on me. It just turns me on, ParKing's Silent Lam.

      Lam read the message that Park had just sent and he could feel the blush moving up to his ears.

     What?! How did he...? I have worked hard to not let on about my feelings. I had heard the stories about him being a player when we first met. I knew I liked him from the first moment I saw him.

     Looking up I saw that Park had reached the bottom step of the bleachers and was looking straight at him with a crooked grin on his face.

     Damn why does he have to be so handsome? Shit he is coming this way. I can't be here.

     "Forth, I need to cut out early. My mom just messaged that she needs me to run a couple of errands for her.  It looks like Park is headed this way. He can help with the rest of the hazing."

     Forth nodded his head without looking at him. He was busy surveying the field. Lam turned to walk away when he heard a shout from behind him that stopped him in his tracks.

     "Lam, stop right there! You are not going anywhere until you talk to me! I am tired of this silent treatment!"

     Lam closed his eyes and his shoulders slumped. Not only were his ears red but now it it had spread down his neck and to his chest.

     Forth, who startled at the yell, looked over to his best friend and shook his head with a smirk.

Well, it's about damn time those two got a clue. Also it looks like I won the bet. Go get your man Park.

         Park walked directly to Lam, grabbing him by the hand, he drug him off the field heading to the Hazers meeting room to grab their stuff. Lam tried once to release his hand. Park's growl put a stop to his efforts and sent a shiver down his spine. He stared at the back of Park's head the whole way.

      Walking towards their meeting room Park felt someone staring at him and turned to look at Lam. He winked and continued walking. Lam's mouth dropped open.

     What the fuck? He winked at me! What is happening right now? I am so confused.

     Park grabbed his bag and then Lam's never letting go of Lam's hand. He was scared to let go. Afraid that Lam would run away and if that happened he would never have this chance again. This was his chance to grab ahold of the love of his life and he was never letting go.