Bart x tomboy!reader

H/N(sibling's name)
H/T(Home town)
F/S(Favorite song)
F/C(favorite color)

You and your family got out of the car as you looked at the town of Springfield. This is where you were going to spend the rest of your life. You just moved from (h/t). You unplugged your earbuds and paused your music from your iPod. "Wow! Look at this place Y/N!" S/N said. You didn't really care. All you wanted to do was skateboard. You were a tomboy and you loved skateboarding. You and your sibling took some boxes inside the house. You took all your stuff to what would become you knew bedroom. You decided to try to make some friends. "Hey mom, if you need me, I'll be outside." You said to her. "Ok! But be careful." Your mother replied. She gave you a kiss on the forehead. You got your skateboard and headed off.

You were skating down the sidewalk, looking at the different houses in the neighborhood. One had a bush trimmed in the shape of an angel. 'Cool' you thought to yourself. Suddenly, you bumped into someone. "OUCH!" You both screamed. "Hey watch where you going, dude!" You shouted. You picked yourself up. The person you bumped into got up as well. It was a boy. He looked about your age, 10. "Sorry." The boy spoke up. He had blonde, spiked hair, and wore a red shirt with blue-jean shorts. He was holding a skateboard in his hand.

"Hey! You like to skateboard too?" You asked. The boy nodded. "I'm Bart. Bart Simpson." He said. He put his hand out and spat in it and held it out to you. You did the same thing. Bart was shocked that you did it back. "I'm Y/N." You replied to Bart. Bart invited you to his house. You called your mom and asked if it was okay, and she said yes.

You entered bart's house. It was so nice. You saw a woman with tall, blue hair in the kitchen. "Mom. This is y/n. She just moved here from h/t." Bart told the woman. "Hi Mrs. Simpson." You shook her hand. "Hi sweetie, welcome to Springfield. I'm Marge." The woman replied.

You saw a man on the sofa drinking beer and watching tv. You assumed he was his dad. "And that's my dad, homer." Bart pointed to homer. "Oh hi!" Homer waved. You waved back.

Bart took you upstairs. You saw a girl in a red dress playing with a small baby. "These are my sisters, lisa and Maggie." Bart pointed to the kids. Lisa got up and walked to you. "Hello. I've never seen you in this town before. Are you new?" She greeted you. "Yeah..." you replied. The baby crawled up to you and laughed. 'How cute' you thought. You may be a tomboy, but that doesn't mean you're heartless.

Bart then took you upstairs to his room. He had a bunch of merchandise of krusty the clown. "Wow! You have so much krusty merchandise!" You beamed. "You like krusty?" Bart asked. "I love krusty! He's my hero! My idol!" You exclaimed. "Me too!" Bart replied.
There was also a poster of a man with the curliest hair you've ever seen. His face had a big x over it. "Who's that?" You asked Bart. Bart's face fell. "That's my arch nemesis, sideshow bob. He framed krusty for robbing the kwik-e-mart and I sent him to jail. He's tried to kill me multiple times. He's in jail right now, but he might get out and try to kill me again..." Bart sadly explained. He then started to cry. You wrapped him in a big hug. "Don't worry Bart. I'll protect you." You said to him. He wiped his tears away. "Thanks y/n..." he hugged you. You smiled.

You had to leave. It was getting dark and your mother was probably getting worried. You waved everyone goodbye. Bart hugged you. You hugged him back. You rode on your skateboard all the way back home.

The end 💞