Penny x lesbian!reader

You were at moe's getting drunk. Moe's was packed today with people, and they were all dressed up fancy. You on the other were just wearing(favorite outfit). You were took a sip from your beer.

"Hey y/n!" You heard someone call out. You turn around to see who it is. It's Barney, lenny and Carl. They were your best friends. "Hey guys!" You replied back. They took their usual seats. "Where's homer?" You ask. Homer was another friend of yours. "He'll be here in a minute." Carl said to you. Then someone walked in. It was the famous, hella sexy, penny the preformer. You blushed. You were a lesbian and you have a big crush on penny. But she is straight.

Penny came in wearing a red dress, a flower hair piece, white high heels, and her hair down.(picture below)

"Ey Moe! Gimme a beer!" Penny ordered Moe

"Ey Moe! Gimme a beer!" Penny ordered Moe. You were a blushing mess. Lenny noticed and smirked. "Oh~y/n's in love~" lenny teased you. Everyone started to laugh. "S-sh-shut up guys! I'm not in love!" You shouted. Penny turned around. "Your in love?! Ooh!! Tell me! Tell me!" Penny eagerly clapped her hands.

You froze. It was time had slowed down. You palms became all sweaty. "Uhh..." you gushed. "Just tell her!" Carl said impatient. "Penny... the person I love is...y-you..." you studdered. Penny paused. Then, without thinking, penny ran up to you and kissed you. It was a shock at first, but you melted into it. "Me too gorgeous~" Penny said. "But I thought you were straight!" You said shocked. "Nope. Bisexual." Penny replied to your shocked face. Everyone awed at you guys.

The end

Pls send requests ;-;