Mr burns x reader //smut//

You have been working at the plant for years now. And was also the girlfriend of mr burns. Smithers was kinda jealous of you at first, but he got used to it eventually. You love your boyfriend, but theirs so much you don't know about him.

One day while you were working, you couldn't find Monty anywhere. You went inside his bedroom and found him sleeping. You tried to wake him up, but it was no use. You felt someone's hand touching your arm. You looked and saw your boyfriend wide awake.

"Don't leave..." he whispered. You took a seat next to him. He then pinned you down by your wrists. "M-monty?! What the hell?!" You yelled. He put a finger over your mouth. "Don't yell. You have to be quiet." He said. He a pretty good idea of what you two were about to do.

He started to kiss you. You moaned as he did. Then, he moved up to your neck, and found your sweet spot. He started to leave a hickey on the spot. You grunted. "You having fun sweetheart~?" He asked. You looked at him. "More~" you ordered him. He nodded.

He pulled your shirt over your head, revealing your bra. You cover yourself with a pillow. "Aw sweetheart. There's no need to hide your body from me~❤️" he soothingly told you. He took his close off. You did the same thing. You sucked on one of his nipples and he moaned. He used his finger to trace over your clit. You start to sweat. He took his finger away, and slowly put himself inside you. He started off slow. "F-faster~" you moan. He did as you told him, and went faster. "Y/n-n~ I think I'm gonna-" "Me too" you cut him off. His cum practically spewed out. You both moan in delight. After that, he spoons you. "Love you babe." You say to him. He kisses your forehead. "Love you too, sweetheart."

The end
Pls sent requests QwQ