✿ cameron james ; ttihay

✿ ✿ ✿

✿ ✿ ✿

french was a beautiful language. of course you would enroll in the class. though, you didn't expect it to be so tough to pronounce things. it wasn't so tough , but you knew that getting help would probably be the best solution.

"hi," you greeted the boy who joined you in the library. "i'm [y/n]."

"oh, uh, i'm cameron." he gave a tiny smile, taking a seat at the table with you.

cameron opened his book. "so, what do you need help with?"

"oh, i just want to pronounce words better." you let out a slight laugh.

the dark haired boy who sat with you swore that a tiny bit of pink was visible on his face. he truly believed his heart had melted already from your little giggle alone. "oh! i'm pretty good at uh, french so that's no problem."

"really?" you beamed.

"of course." cameron grinned in response.

"um, let's just do a practice conversation. je m'appelle cameron. et vous?"

you giggled a bit in your head. the boy didn't really pronounce most of those words right. though the face he made as he read the textbook made your face burn. still, it made you feel better to know that you pronounced french better than him, as mean as that sounded.

"je m'appelle [y/n]. comment ça va, cameron?" you looked over towards him, content.

"o-oh, uh..." he flipped through a couple pages, his brows furrowed. "bien, merci."

"do you really take french class?" you wore a dismal smile on your face. "you just seem like you're having a hard time."

cameron sighed. "no, i'm sorry."

"it's all good. do you want to just learn with me then?" you quizzed, looking at cameron as you brushed a couple strands of your hair to the side.

you were disappointed, but he was sweet.
cameron probably meant well. and besides, maybe you would want to ask him out soon anyways.

"sure!" cameron lowered his tone of voice. "uh, i guess."

a chuckle escaped past your lips at you watched the boy's pale face flush into a rosy red.

✿ ✿ ✿

A/N ; he has no right to be so cute smh