✿ cher horowitz ; clueless

✿ ✿ ✿

✿ ✿ ✿

the blonde that sat next to you in the driver's seat parked the car, admiring the buildings that practically went on for miles. "you ready?"

her car was equally as expensive as the others. the luxurious exterior of every one of them made you wear a dismal look of regret. not even your friend's presence could overlook that.

"cher, i can't do this! i barely have any money, so i can only get like one thing."

cher scoffed. "that's why i'm here! just pick whatever you like and i'll get it for you."

you frowned. your best friend pretty much bought you whatever you want. new sweater that just came out? it was yours. you want a new pleated skirt? done. honestly, you wondered quite often why she would buy so many things.

"come on! i found black converse on sale if you want them." cher smiled, beginning to entwine her hand in yours before you stopped her.

you sighed, though a smile was still displayed on your face. "you don't have to get me everything and anything i want. i love you, but i don't want you to waste your money on me."

'i love you.' it was like she completely tuned out the rest of your words you spoke. you loved her so much to make her stop spending money on you. cher supposed that this was a romcom kind of moment, and possibly a time to confess right? maybe? she honestly thought that it would be a nice scene in a movie.

"but [y/n]," she looked at your lips a bit. "i really want to do this for you. i would do anything for you! really! so um, yeah."

your face burned, a grin evident on your face. "so, if i wanted to kiss you, you would be fine with that?"

"i mean, um, if you want." cher laughed, pecking you quickly. you giggled at the tiny shade of pink dusted on her cheeks. "wait, how did you know i liked you?"

"besides that cute monologue you told me?" you held her hand. "dionne told me."

"she said she would keep that a secret!" cher pouted.

"but uh, it worked out in the end, right?" you asked, causing her to lift her head up.

"right." she smiled, pecking your cheek.

cher didn't stop looking for items that would be cute on you. she looked at sweaters, shoes, even ugly christmas sweaters if you desired one.

"does this mean you'll stop buying me clothes and stuff?"

"no way!"

✿ ✿ ✿

A/N ; she's so cute 😭