Chapter I

The beautiful sunlight peeped through the windows and made its way into the house. 

The sun rays fell on a blonde boy's face making him squirm in annoyance

The sun rays fell on a blonde boy's face making him squirm in annoyance. The blonde boy rubbed his little fists on his eyes and slowly opened them. He slowly turned on the other side and smiled. There lay his boyfriend, his back turned to him. The boy smiled as he pushed the duvet down and got up. He slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom.  He washed up and made his way to the kitchen. Just as he was about to start cooking, he felt someone back hug him from behind. The boy was startled at first but soon relaxed when he felt the familiar scent of pine. He smiled and turned around as he pressed a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. 

"Morning Gguk"

The said boy smiled as he leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's temple. He started pecking his face making him giggle in joy by the ticklish feeling of his boyfriend's lips on his skin. Suddenly he let out a gasp when he felt his boyfriend's lips on his collar bone. He let out a suppressed moan as he slightly tried to push his boyfriend away. 

"Aish Gguk... Please stop... A... Ahh" The boy gasped as he tried to utter complete sentences.

"Don't hold back Jiminie, I wanna hear those melodic moans of yours" Gguk mumbled against Jimin's skin.

"Aish" Jimin mumbled as he softly pushed Jeongguk away. Jeongguk groaned at the loss of contact. 

"Stop acting like a baby Jeongguk " Jimin giggled. 

"I am NOT a baby... I am a MANLY man that can make you scream louder every night" Jeongguk smirked as he said. Jimin blushed a deep shade of red. Jeongguk chuckled as he hugged Jimin. Jimin hugged back as he rested his head on Jeongguk's broad chest inhaling his scent softly, his omega purring in delight as they had their Alpha near them. They are the perfect couple.  A perfect match made in heaven.

*******************************************************************************

FLASHBACK: