Chapter III

Jimin parked his bike a little away from the mansion. He clutched onto his bag pack and started walking towards the mansion. Jimin was wearing a grey hoodie which originally belonged to Jeongguk but he was too whipped to have refused Jimin to not have it.  He matched his grey hoodie with his black tight jeans which made his ass look like delicious meat.  He was wearing a beanie and his golden blonde hair was slightly styled to match with his earrings.
In short, Jimin looked like a damn meal.

Jimin walked right into the mansion

Jimin walked right into the mansion. He stopped at the gate and stood for a while. He was tightly holding onto the flower bowl he had made for Jeongguk. It was his greatest gift and he had learned it from his mum when he was three years old. But unfortunately, his parents died in a plane crash when Jimin was only four. A four-year-old Jimin had seen his parent's dead body in front of him. And so from that time, he was put in an orphanage where he grew up for the rest of his life. He had gone through a lot but then Jeongguk came, his knight in shining armor, and saved him from the cruelties of the world. And for this knight, Jimin would do anything for him. He would go to any lengths for Jeongguk, even to a part where he can kill himself to save Jeongguk. So call her whipped, or a sacrificial person, he was in love with Jeongguk like how Juliet was in love with Romeo or how Rosalind was in love with Orlando. And Jimin wanted to make Jeongguk's birthday special and he had promised Jeongguk that he will be present on Jeongguk's birthday for him. Even though Jimin was not so comfortable in the mansion with so many mafia people, he would be there for his Ggukie. He did know some members of the mafia-like his right hand, Lalisa Manoban, and his left hand, Park Jinyoung. He was also familiar with Jeongguk's underboss, Jeon Somin, and his consigliere  Mathew. They were dangerous people but were very fond of Jimin. then there were Jeongguk's allies like the famous Yugbam couple who were drug dealers and Jeongguk's old friends. They adored Jimin to bits and would often take him to shop and lunches. But today he didn't find any of them in the mansion. He was worried. Did Jeongguk not return? Jimin stood near the mansion staircase.

He remembered not just a year ago Jeongguk had proposed to him in the most romantic way possible

He remembered not just a year ago Jeongguk had proposed to him in the most romantic way possible. He was a crying mess along with Jeongguk. He even remembered that Jeongguk had asked him to move in with him, but Jimin wanted to wait until he finished his University. Jeongguk respected that idea and allowed Jimin to stay in his apartment, not before furnishing it with the best furniture.
Jeongguk would come every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday to stay with Jimin. He would only go until the whole mansion smelled like him and all of Jimin's clothes smelled like him. He would usually mix his clothes with Jimin's ones so Jimin would completely smell like him. And whichever Alpha tried to make a move on Jimin, that person would have to say goodbye to the world forever. And Jeongguk always had bodyguards spy on Jimin so that he would get into no trouble. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a booming voice that scared him. He looked up the stairs to see a handsome man standing on the top of the stairs who said,