Suit up

Italy and Germany were at Ludwigs house -Italy painting and Germany reading- when America suddenly burst through the door. He looked like he was wearing some sort of vest, and threw two other uniforms at the Italian and German.
"C'mon dudes! You've been called to a super secret mission by me! The hero! Meet us at this secret location and suit up!" He chucks a few guns at the two with little notes attached, showing the location.
He runs off, slamming the door and laughing obnoxiously.
"L-Ludwig what was that.."
"I'm not sure.." The German got up and took the note off of what was not his gun. It read: X-TREME PAINT BALL ARENA (Bro you gotta come!!!)
"Oh no... Not again.."
"Ve~ what is it?"
"Veneziano.. Before you joined ze axis... There was a Great War between all ze nations.."
"Ludwig what are yo-"
"Many vere wounded.. And we had many fatalities... And now... It's happening again.."
Italy started to shake and tears welled up in his eyes. "L-Ludwiiig!"
Germany held Italys shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. "Ve must fight.. C'mon suit up.." The German walked over to his clothes and started to get dressed in his uniform. Italy following after a few minutes of debating with himself. They grabbed the paintball guns and Germany put on his game face, kicking open the door and walking out with Italy scurrying behind him.
"Veneziano! Ve must discuss our battle plan! Unless zey did it ze same vay as last time, ve vill be on a team together.."
"What happened last year!?"
"I CANT SAY! It vas too embarrassing..."
Italy shook with fear and kept following Germany without any questions. 'It must have been a-really bad for Ludwig to be embarrassed...' He thought. The two kept walking, one behind the other towards the location.
"Uh.. Ludwig.. Wouldn't it have been easier to take the car..?"