Get together

America drove towards the location, tires screeching as he swerved past the other allies and into a parking spot. "Alright dudes! I delivered all the invitations!" He clambered out of the truck heading tears the others.
"Finally Aru! We've been waiting here for hours!" China crossed his arms and stuck his nose out, looking the other way.
"Yeah.. Sorry I also made a trip to Mc Donald's to get a few burgers.." He scratched the back of his head.
"You bloody idiot.. You know those are bad for your health!" England shook his head and placed a palm to his forehead.
"What do you mean? It has tomatoes and lettuce!" He slips his helmet on, keeping the visor up. "Any who, they should be here soon, we gotta get ready! Are we still doing the same partner picking as last time?"
"Da! I got the sticks all right here!" The Russian held up his hand, full of sticks. "I stayed up all night making them pretty..."
France looked up at him, "well at least they get to be pretty! These clothes look hideous! I hate being so horribly bland like this!" He frowned and fluffed his hair, keeping his helmet at his side.
"Oh please.. You'll be covered in paint soon enough you bloody frog.." England crossed his arms and frowned at the presumably gay male.
"Alright then dudes, we gotta set up! Let's go inside and get the tickets yeah?" He starts to jog to the reception where a college student stood, applying her black makeup, having just woken up and gotten to work.
The rests of the allies stood outside, conversing about who would win and who they didn't want to be paired with, when they noticed the giant crowd of other nations heading towards them.
The crowd consisted of Italy, Germany, Prussia and his bird, Greece, Japan, Romano, Spain, Denmark (and only him because the other Nordics refused to come again for various reasons), Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and a little floating bear..?
America came running out, "I managed to get the whole day for us! Isn't that great!? ..? What?" He turned around when England pointed behind him and smirked when he saw the other countries storming towards them. "Right.. Bring it on!"