P. 2(rape again)

This is a continiuation of the last chapter

Warning:
Rape
Torture
Overstimulation
Gore
Abuse

I really didnt want it to turn out like that, but oh well...
Running was all he knew right now. Going left and right through the woods, skipping leaves and branches. It was night and the wind was flowing against him. It had been 2 or perhaps 3 years since Nightmare was outside. Swap had keept him trapped inside his house all that time, not letting him see the outside world. But he had time. He could enjoy his freedom later. But now he had to run. Just run...

Something grabbed Nightmare from behind, hands around his throat. The force of it made him fly off his feet. It was swap... how? Had the spell not worked? And the sleepingpills he gave him? Swap raised his arm, still holding Nightmares throat, choking him above the ground. Nightmare struggeld, trying to get himself free. "N-no... ple-ease... I-i..." Nightmare tried to speak, tried to beg, just something. Swaps face was blank, showing no emotion, his aura laying heavy on Nightmare. "Shut. Up." His voice was dark, full of anger and hate.

"I did evrything for you. Gave you a home, made you feel loved... and this is how you thank me? By running away?" Swap whisperd, trying to hide his anger. He raised Nightmare higher. His vision started to go darker, having run out of air completly. Swap trew the darker against a nearby tree. Nightmare could hear a crack behind him and something wet and warm running down the backside of his skull. His vision now almost completly dark. "Seems like i need to punish you again." That was the last thing Nightmare heard...

Waking up, he looked around. He was tied up in a dark room, like a basement. Then he noticed something behind him. But before he could turn around to look at it, a hand grabbed his throat and forced him to look away. He heard something behind him and then he suddenly felt somebody blindfold him. The hand around his throat let go.

"Listen, Swap, please im sorry, i-i swear i wo-" A finger dug under the blindfold and pressed right into left his eye. Nightmare cried out in pain, begging his abuser to stop. After a short while blood stained the blindfold and swap stopped pressing down, though his finger stayed put. "Dont talk unless i give you permission, understand?" His voice was dark and demanding, completly diffrent from his usual fucked up happy voice. Nightmare really fucked up didnt he. Nightmare started to panick. What would he do to him? How was he even planing on punishing him were all the other timer where torture enough? He didnt want to find out. He didnt want this...

"Understand?" Swap repeated, louder this time. Nightmare flinched at his voice and gave him a quick, panickfilled nod. He was panting, sweating, his adrenalin on an all time high. "Say it." Swaps voice was calmer now, but still sounded dangerous. Swaps head was right next to his right ear. This made Nightmare only panick more."I-i..." the other stutterd, this whole thing being to much for him. The finger that was still inside his eyesocket pushed deeper, making Nightmare let out a quiet scream of pain.

"I- im s-orry, im so-sorry, im sor-AGH!" Swap pulled the darkers head down to the ground with the finger in his eyesocket, leaving the poor Nightmare trembeling in pain. "Stay like that." Swap orderd him, his voice calm, like he was triyng to calm the other down. It didnt work. Swap stood up, his finger slipped out of the others eyesocket, making Nightmare flinch. Swap walked away, leaving Nightmare to calm down.

Swap came back with a small box and scissors. He then pushed Nightmare onto his back. Nightmare tried to wriggle out of his bonds, that were making him unable to move his arms. Swap opend Nightmares legs and tied each of hus ankels to the side, so Nightmares legs were spread. He then used the scissors to cut an opening in his pants, where his entrence was going to be. He then also cut of Nightmares boxers.