𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

꧁𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲꧂

Katsuki blinked, Kaminari's words slithering around his head until it tightly wrapped around his brain, tiny bits and pieces being processed slowly until he was left with both eyebrows raised in surprise.

Does he like Izuku? Well, yes he does, considering the fact that his very existence doesn't irritate him, but that's because they're friends...well at the moment, he wasn't so sure of where their friendship stood, considering everything that went down between them, but nevertheless, he still thought of the greenette as his friend even though it didn't seem that way.

So why was his heart telling him otherwise?

"Well yes, I like him. He is afterall one of the few people I can stand."Katsuki answered, the perplexed look on his face growing as Kirishima shook his head.

"Not that kind of like, Bakubro."

"What we're talking about is the romantic type. What you think we're talking about is the friendship type."Kaminari explained.

Katsuki blinked again, eyes widening a fraction in disbelief.

Romantic type? Nani?

He didn't know why, but, he found this whole situation funny, but not 'ha ha' funny. It just greatly amused him how they thought that him, Katsuki Bakugou, liked Izuku Midoriya. What had he even done that made the two come to that conclusion?

"If this is some kind of joke, you have succeeded in making me amused."Katsuki said, planting his palms on the bed as he got up. He had stepped on his cape in the process of getting on his feet but he quickly caught himself before he could trip. He brushes past them to get to his bag on the floor.

"It's not a joke, bro."Kirishima said, his eyes following the blond. He had anticipated this, after all, this was the stubborn Draconum Prince they were taking to.

Katsuki didn't even bother to look back at them as he spoke, getting on his knees and shoving his spilled items into his bag. "Sure as hell sounds like one to me."

Kaminari sighed, falling back on the bed like this very conversation drained the energy out of him. The black lighting streak on his hair broke as he ran his fingers through it.

"Obviously, telling you alone isn't going to get us anywhere, so let's ask another question.". Kirishima stared at Kaminari, not sure where he was going with this conversation. Even Katsuki had gone stiff, hand hovering over the map on the floor. "Whenever you see Midoriya, how do you feel?"

His hand snapped back into motion, and he picks up the map, shoving it into his bag."The fuck kind of question is that?"Katsuki answered his question with another question.

"Just answer, Bakugou, please."

Katsuki breathed out a sigh, angling his torso towards the redhead and the beta and going into a criss crossed sitting position. He bit on his lip softly, heart rattling against his ribcage.

"Umm.."he started, rotating his neck. He stopped, rubbing the back of his neck as soon as he heard a 'crack'. "I guess whenever I see him, he makes me feel....things."

"Go on."Kaminari slowly said, moving his hand in a winding gesture.

The hand on his neck falls on his crossed legs and he looks down."I don't know...these things I'm feeling are confusing but aren't...unpleasant?"

"Describe the 'things' you feel."Kaminari demanded as Kirishima sat on the space next to the beta, watching as he questioned Katsuki with an unusual amount of calmness.