-2-

"Go away Mother!"

"Lillie! Let me explain...I'm coming with you!"

"W-what?!"

"I want to save Gladion too, and I realize...I haven't been seeing things from your point of view. Losing Gladion to the Beast was hard for me...but I can't believe what it felt like for you!"

"Mother..." She ran over and hugged her.

"We're coming too!" They turned and saw Mallow, Lana, Kiawe and Sophocles standing behind them. 

"What...?"

"Friends don't let friends go on dangerous missions alone!" Mallow said, winking.

"Thanks you guys..."

Kukui and Burnet set up the Wormhole Transmitter. "We need a legendary Pokémon or something that can travel through the Wormhole!"

"KOKO!" Everyone looked up and saw...

"TAPU KOKO?!"

Lusamene smiled. "Do you want to help us?"

"Ko!"

Tapu Koko disappeared and came back a second later with the other Island Guardians. 

"What?"

Rowlett flew out of Ash's bag with Nebby close behind. 

The Guardians surrounded Nebby and started to scatter scales. 

"What are they doing?" 

"I don't know!"

They finished their dance and Nebby started to glow blue. "Is it evolving?!"

Nebby changed shape and a bright light flashed. They looked back and Solgaleo was floating where Nebby had been moments before.

"Nebby is SOLGALEO?! Does not compute!" Rotom Dex said.

Lillie looked up into Solgaleo's eyes and something reminded her of Nebby. "Can I pet you Solgaleo?"

The Sun Pokémon landed in front of her and leaned his head against her outstretched hand. She rubbed her hand against his soft fur and Solgaleo closed his eyes.

Lillie laughed. "You like that?"

He opened his eyes and looked up into the sky. 

"Do you want to help us?" Solgaleo roared in response.

"I'll take that as a yes!" She replied, feeding him star candies. 

Suddenly, a Z crystal appeared and hovered in front of Ash. "You want me to use this? What is it?"

Kukui gasped. "That's a Solganium Z! A Z crystal that can only be used with Solgaleo!"

"You w-want me...to do a Z move with you?!"

Solgaleo roared. "O-Okay..."

Ash was struggling to put it on his Z ring.

"Ash, what's wrong?"

"It won't fit!"

"Koko!"

Ash looked up and Tapu Koko took his Z ring off his arm. "W-wha?"

The Guardians started to dance again and Ash's Z ring transformed. Tapu Koko handed it to him and Ash put it back on his wrist. The Z crystal fit perfectly!

He started to do the Z move and Solgaleo started to glow. They all climbed on his back and set off into a newly formed Ultra Wormhole.

Kukui stared up at the spot where the Ultra Wormhole had just been.

"Let's hope they are safe."

Burnet looked at him. "Don't worry...they are strong."

-With the Gang-

"Let's go save Gladion!" 

They all smiled and held tight.

Lillie stared into the distance."We're coming Big Brother..."

They shot off into the Wormhole.