-3-

They came through the Wormhole and saw a land filled with many Ultra Beasts that looked like the one that took Gladion.

"There He is!" Mallow pointed at one Ultra Beast. Lillie looked up and saw it. 

It was black and inside was Gladion.

"Big Brother!"

His dull-green eyes widened and he backed away.

"Big Brother?"

"Stay away from me!"

Lillie's eyes filled with tears as her brother fled. "Why did he say that?"

Lusamene sighed. "I don't know..."

Ash started to run after him. "Ash! Where are you going?!"

"We have to save him!"

They nodded and ran after the Gladion/Beast.

They found him on another island.

"I told you to stay away from me! Leave me ALONE!"

He threw a Pokéball and Lycanroc appeared.

"Lycanroc!" Lycanroc growled at them and got ready to use Stone Edge.

"What's going on?" 

"I think the Ultra Beast is controlling his Pokémon! If we have to battle Silvally..."

"We won't have to!"

They all stared at Lillie. 

"When Gladion was being taken, he dropped this!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out Silvally's Pokéball.

"Silvally's Pokéball!"

She tossed it and Silvally appeared. He grunted and looked around at the new place.

"Silvally...we're trying to save Gladion. Can you help us?"

Kiawe threw his Pokéballs and his Pokémon appeared. "You guys go after Gladion! I'll take care of Lycanroc!"

"Thanks Kiawe!"

They climbed on Solgaleo and followed the fleeing Ultra Beast.

"Leave me alone!"

He threw another Pokéball and Zoroark appeared. (I know he doesn't have Zoroark until later in the show, but I needed another Pokémon for him to use. And I knew he had a Zoroark)

Mallow, Lana and Sophocles hopped of Solgaleo. "What are you doing?!" 

"Go after Gladion! We'll take care of Zoroark!"

Ash smiled and they set off again. They reached him at yet another island. 

"I hate you!"

Lillie's eye filled with tears and Lusamene hugged her. "Oh, Lillie! He doesn't mean that! It's the Ultra Beast talking!"  

He threw a Pokéball and Umbreon appeared.

Lillie got off Solgaleo and pulled out Snowy's Pokéball. She tossed it and stared at Umbreon.

"Lillie? What are you doing?" 

Lusamene climbed off as well. "What..?"

"Go!"

"Lillie. I..."

"Please Ash! Just go! I'll take care of Umbreon."

"No. We'll take care of Umbreon!"

Ash nodded and started to go. Lusamene grabbed his arm and he looked at her. 

"Please. Save my son!"