Chapter one: discovering her

3rd person POV

Pandora. A lovely, kind young lady, dark raven hair that ran down her back and ended at her waist, pale skin like snow, a pair of beautiful jade green eyes. She was almost like a goddess, the young lady had an hourglass body shape that was hidden under her uniform for the survey corpse, the regiment she joined five years ago, the regiment where she quickly climbed her ranks due to her prowess on the battle field, her overly large kill count of 60 titans, of course with her success she was placed into her commanders squad, that's where her interest was peaked, his eyes were the same crystal blue as the rock in her hooped earring she was gifted by her mother before she died, it was those eyes that drew her to her commander, his crystal, ice blue eyes almost as clear as a cloudless sky, however there was always some type of regret hiding in those beautiful orbs of his, not to mention, his golden locks, smooth ivory skin tone, his toned, muscular build that was clear even under his uniform.

Pandora swooned and sighed dreamily at the memory of her commander, her eyes cast to the floor, carrying a box of medical supplies to help her little sister, her mind so focussed on Erwin that she collided into someone's chest, stumbling back, dropping the medical supplies, thankfully none of it was glass, she braced herself for the impact but it never came, she looked up to see blonde hair and blue eyes, she smiled sweetly. One study hand on her lower back, the other holding her hand.
"Squad leader Zacharias, thank you." She placed her hand on her chest "that could've been a nasty fall." She muttered to herself.  He nodded silently she helped her stand properly "be careful miss pandora." He bowed his head and continued on his way. Turning a corner. Pandora smiled and bent over to pick up the medical kit, checking if any of it was broken, she sighed in relief when it wasn't, gently picking it up and continuing on her way.

Behind the corner, Mike had to stop and lean against the wall, looking back to where pandora was to see her walking away, he sighed softly and ran a hand through his ash blonde hair, wishing he could just talk to her, his heart knocked on his ribs, steadying himself he went into his next meeting, sitting down at the table with captain Levi, section commander hange and commander erwin himself, a part of Mike admired him. A part of him loathed his commander, knowing Pandora's secret love for her superior, he wanted to be the only man in her eyes, in her life, but alas, she had yet to see him in that light, due to his lateness, captain Levi decided to make a comment.
"Why so late? Had to take a shit?" He spoke in a monotone way, his cup resting on his fingers, looking up at the blonde scoffing "if you're incapable of making it on time we shouldn't involve you in planning." He growled out. However Mike was unfazed by his behaviour, looking over to his commander "I apologise, I was helping miss pandora, she almost fell, I didn't want any harm to come to one of our strongest soldiers."

Interest peaked inside Erwin,
"Miss pandora?" He leant back into his chair, "ah, yes, raven hair, in my squad, she's rather quiet, a silent deadly young woman, yet spunky." He chuckled
Mike hummed softly "she's rather chatty with me and her sister, I guess you have to get to know a woman, you're not as smooth as you think commander."
Erwin scoffed "I'm sure I could get her to have a chat with me." He shrugged "maybe I'll ask her little sister for some tips but first. We need to discuss this."

The meeting dragged on for a couple hours, in that time young pandora had delivered the supplies and was talking to her sister, another ravenette with kind amber eyes, Tyra. The young girls were in the kitchen, cooking a meal for the cadets and their superiors, pandora humming softly as her sister walked away to enjoy her meal, she continued to cook, humming softly, a soft lullaby her mother used to sing for her.

Erwin, hearing the soft voice in the kitchen, drew enticed by it he walked slowly over to the kitchen, leaning up against the doorframe of the kitchen, a small smile gracing his handsome features "miss pandora I presume, my such a lovely voice, you shouldn't be here, you should be on stages."

Pandora swiftly turned, seeing the man at the door, she blushed, her gaze cast up on him, jade eyes sparkling like the bolo tie he wore around his neck. She looked up at him "thank you commander, but I do believe my efforts are more useful here."