Chapter three: tempting her

Mike's POV
Pandora....my best friend, a family friend, the woman of my dreams, the woman I want, the woman I crave. She's just, so strong, so smart and so beautiful, I'd love to just hold her forever in my arms and  kiss her until the world ended or until Erwin freed us...Erwin...that name. That man. See as much as I crave and love pandora, she pines for another. A close friend of mine, my commander. But I'm hoping I'm praying that after my actions today, she may love me like she loves him, a man can dream, and I only dream of her, her beautiful raven hair, jade eyes, oh my lord...her eyes...those beautiful green eyes like sea foam that I could just stare into and get lost in them, her lips...her perfectly plump lips, soft and pink, she usually paints them a soft red to achieve a gradient but she doesn't need it shes perfect. My god she's perfect. I'm going to do it. I'm going to kiss her today. Today's the day. I arise from my seat in the mess hall and walk up to the raven haired young lass "pandora, care to take a walk with me?" I held out  my hand. The young lady nodded and gently took my hand "that sounds amazing Mike," she stood up and I quickly whisked her away from the others, including an approaching commander, I take her upstairs and outside onto the roof and smiled softly "the sky sure is beautiful today isn't it pandora." My hand gently drifted from her hand to her waist, then her back, pushing her closer to myself "pandora..." I whispered, gently tilting up her chin to look into her beautiful, gorgeous eyes. Pandora looked away, looking up at him, "m-Mike, wha-" she was cut off. I gently pressed my lips against hers, humming softly against them, one hand on her hip, pushing her closer, the other on her cheek, I slowly and begrudgingly pulled away "pandora I...." i paused and pressed her against the chimney wall, kissing her again.
Pandora squeaked softly and held onto my biceps, her lips beginning to move in sync with my own, I breathed a sigh of relief as they did but she quickly pulled away, I kissed her cheek softly and kissed to her jaw "pandora...let me have you...I beg of you..."
Pandora pushed me away "I can't...you know about my feelings for Erwin...and you're my dearest friend and I love you dearly but but..." she whispered softly and whimpered when I bit down on his jaw "but not like this." She finally pushed him away "I should go...I'll see you around Mike." She smiled weakly and ran off quickly, frowning slightly, she sighed softly, hugging herself softly.

Pandora's POV
I bit my lip softly, hugging myself softly, leaning against a wall, leaning my head back, I was confused. Had Mike always felt this way about me? I held onto my arms, squeezing my eyes tightly shut, walking quickly to commander erwins office "sir...it's lieutenant pandora..." i whispered, the door almost instantly opened "commander im sorry to disturb you but...I just need some advice..." i whispered, hugging my self tightly, whimpering slightly