Chapter five: waking up next to her

3rd person POV

Well it definitely was a wild night. Erwin turned over, opening his eyes, he was in bed. His clothes strewn across the floor, as well as someone else's, some ripped, clearly someone wanted them off in a hurry, he looked beside him, a radiant sight, a stunning sight befell him, Pandora, the woman of his dreams, in bed beside him, he looked down to his arms, they were secure around her, he had clearly been cuddling her, he smiled, nuzzling into her neck, placing soft kissed over the dark bruises on her beautiful otherwise untainted skin, his hands moved to caress her waist, worshipping her body slowly, he fell onto his back, an arm over his eyes, he chuckled softly
"God...I think I love this woman..." he whispered softly, that soft whisper, caused the woman beside him to stir, he turned onto his side to face her, smiling softly, caressing her cheek gently "good morning pandora," he kissed her forehead softly. Pandora hummed, still sleepy and not really thinking straight "good morning Erwin..." she whispered, nuzzling into his hand, then her eyes shot open "c-commander!" She held the sheets up to her body "oh god I'm so sorry I-I,"
The blond let out a chuckle and pulled her close "after what we did together last night I think it's alright if you call me erwin." He tilted her chin up and gently pecked her lips "do you want to rest? It's Sunday so training isn't on today my dear." He held her body close to his, gently fiddling with her beautiful raven locks "I could run you a bath? Your muscles were very tense last night." He kissed her exposed shoulder "I'll give you a massage and run you a bath darling, wait here." He went into his bathroom, running the hot water for her bath. This left pandora with her thoughts, she held a hand over her mouth, she...slept with him, how stupid could she be!? She slept with her commanding officer! Even worse! She did it straight after Mike confessed his feelings to her! Well...she did enjoy last night....in fact she loved it, and she loved him, maybe it was time to tell him... she anxiously waited for his return, looking up at him shyly, the sheets still covering her body.
"Erwin..." she muttered, a deep blush spread across her face "I...." she paused "I can't walk..." she blushed harder "i-I think you went to hard on me last night because my legs are numb."
Well that wasn't what Erwin expected to hear but, he smiled, picking her up, holding her close to his chest, "come out when you're ready darling..." he stroked her hair and walked out the bathroom to gather her clothes, replacing her ripped shirt with one of his, biting his lip, he must've really wanted to see her...chest...
Pandora sat pondering her feelings for Erwin in the hot water, debating whether she should tell him, how would she go about it, she washed her hair and her body, slowly standing up, wrapping the towel around her body "e-Erwin..." she whispered "um...I apologise....but...do you mind giving me some privacy whilst I get dressed."
Erwin smiled "of course darling, I need a bath as well," he went into the bathroom and drained the water, running himself an bath while pandora dressed, getting out so he could also get dressed.
Pandora smiled "Erwin I need to tell you something." She whispered, walking to him, holding his cheeks, a dark red flushing over her face "I'm...in love with you!" She said, strongly, trying to make it obvious.
Erwin held her close "pandora." He held her cheek "Im in love with you too." He kissed her forehead sweetly "now can I get dressed?" He asked, gently kissing her cheek.

Pandora nodded and smiled, holding onto her chest, feeling her heart knock against her chest, leaning her head back "I'll, be in the mess hall." She kissed his cheek, watching him blush and stutter, she held her hands behind her back, walking out erwins bedroom, no one was around, she want to the mess hall, feeling someone grab her shoulder, she flinched and turned around

"M-Mike!"