✨HOGWARTS✨

"OoOhh who are you blushing at Evelyn" Riley says laughing, " the fuck are you talking about? I wasn't blushing at anyone dipshit" you say annoying. "Oh come on I saw you, now tell me which one is it?" Riley says smiling " Evelyn I'm your sister I know when you getting blushy over boys now, which one is it" she says loudly "Nobody! now if you don't shut your mouth, I will make sure this school year is hell for you" you says slamming your hand on the table "ok grouchy, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but just to be clear, the blonde guy over there who is wearing the suit is mine don't get any ideas Evelyn we all know who wins at these games Riley says smirking.
You sigh and roll your eyes, and continue looking out the window, you start thinking about what Riley said, she was right don't get any ideas. Riley always wins at this stuff, every guy I fall for she always takes them from me, this school year will be actual HELL For me ,UGH!
"Sooo where are our classes at?" Riley says confused, "yea let me grab a map real quick" you say in a sarcastic way. " ok I'll wait" Riley said happily, "I don't- I cant with you, You'll figure out where to go when we get there dip$hit" you say laughing "we better not get lost Evelyn" Riley says. "We? You're on your own sis" you say smirking, soon the train stops and you grab your bag and shove Riley out the way. "You got my new shoes all dirty Evelyn!" Riley says stomping her feet "you act like a f*cking 4 year old grow up Riley" you say flipping her off as you walk away. You walk away from Riley and someone behind you taps you on the shoulder, it's the blonde boy from the train "ah you're quite feisty and it's only your first day yea?" Draco says smirking, "you're the dude from the train who was looking at me right? You say confused "I believe you were looking at me first darling" Draco says smirking, "no- I wasn't" you say annoyed and rolling your eyes
"Alright love what ever you say, oh I didn't catch your name by the way but I'm Draco, Draco  Malfoy" he says winking.

____

"I'm Evelyn Wilson, uh nice to meet you I guess" you says confused "so do you know where you're going? By the looks of it you look confused" Draco says laughing a little, "I know where I'm going..." you say trying to sound confident but really didn't know where you were going "alright well if you get lost yell for help and hopefully someone will help" Draco said smirking.
You laugh a little and he walks away to his friends, you turn around and see Riley looking all over the place. You Sigh and walk over to her and grab her wrist " Hey not so harsh! Riley says annoyed.

____

You watch as everyone walks away, you and Riley enter the school and look around "uh.. eve aren't we suppose to be meeting somewhere to see what house we get into" Riley says standing next to you looking around. "It's The great hall dummy, and it's called sorting ceremony I think, I don't f*cking, know this place is huge!" You say a little worried "well uh.. where is the great hall.." Riley says holding onto your arm "as if I know?" You say annoyed.
You snatch your arm from Riley and you look around and spot Draco, he looks at you and shakes his head, and smirks "hold on I will ask for help" you say walking away.

___

Riley stans still looking around as you make your way towards Draco " hey.. uh maybe I can actually have some help do you know where the great hall is?" You say. "Ohhh are you lost? Shocker, come on then follow me" Draco says, you wave at Riley and she follows you as Draco leads you both to the great hall. "Stop flirting with him, I already told you I want him" Riley says whispering in my ear. "My not flirting dumb@ss I was asking for help" you says nudging her arm.

Heyyy babes
:)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx