(*) That Was..... Strange? (*)

[ Joseph's P. O. V]

I woke up feeling really sleepy, I didn't want to get up so I just continued to rest.

[ 30mins later]

"Joseph!! Get up!!" I heard a familiar voice call for me.... "Caesar??","Get up, breakfast is made and if you don't hurry it will get cold!", Caesar scolded me for not getting up but he knew I wouldn't get up that easy, "Joseph ill give you until 5 to get up 1....2.......3.......4......5","nooo"I muffled into my pillow, I could hear Caesar getting angry and then I felt someone grab my feet and suddenly I was pulled straight out of my bed." OI WHAT WAS THAT FOR!! "I shouted with anger, I turned to see Caesar giggling " Thats your own fault for not getting up" he said as he left the room, I sighed trying to contain my anger, I slowly got up and started to get dressed and brushed my teeth and I just left my hair the way it is.

As I was walking down the stairs my brain put a video in my head and I started to blush, I quickly covered my face and began to think more about it "Caesars laugh is really cute" I said quietly to myself so no one else could hear, I was laughing to myself until I bumped into something "sorr- oh its a door" I heard some of the maids laughing at me but I just blushed of embarrassment and carryed on to the dinning Hall.

I met Caesar and Lisa Lisa there, they already started to eat there food "Your finally up, I guess that trick worked ill use it next time" Caesar grinned, I just gave him a dirty look and began to dig into my food.

[ Caesars P. O. V]

Joseph eats like a pig! It's disgusting,"What's with the dirty look Caesar" he said with a playful tone "You eat like a pig, learn some manners." he just continued to eat like that, it makes me sick.

We finally finished our food and headed out for our training, "I don't wanna traaaaaaiinnnn" Joseph whined "Would you just shut up for one day!? Every day you say the same thing in the same tone!", Joseph shuted up for two minutes until he started whining again, I sighed and hit him on the back of the head "Owwww shiza-chan why!", "Because you won't stop whining, it's probably annoying Lisa Lisa too!" Joseph began to huff with me and I let out a sigh of relief that he had finally stopped.

[ Joseph's P. O. V]

Caesars so mean! Why is he always shouting at me and hitting me, I began to huff, I heard caesar sigh and thought" Maybe I should tease him a bit" I grinned to myself and started to annoy caesar, "Ohhhhh shiza- chan~~" I shouted in a very girly voice "What did I say about calling me that!? And what's with the tone" I threw my arms ground caesars waist and rested my chin on his shoulders (from the back) "w-what do you th-think your doing!" Caesar shouted, I could tell he was blushing "Maybe no ones ever hugged him like this, I wonder whys he's blushing is he embarrassed?" I thought to myself but of course I wasn't going to stop there, I was going to get him back for hitting me "Joseph l-let go!", I continued to hug him and every time he told me to stop I would hug tighter, "Stop messing around boys, we have arrived" Lisa Lisa said "you will be doing the hell climb pillar today, the piller Is completely covered in oil so you will only use hamon to climb up, nothing else will work" we were really nervous having to climb up that thing! But the next thing she said was scareyer "That's the only way you can get out and if you can't get out you die it's as simple as that" At that point we were extremely nervous but we had to do it and we had to survive.

We entered the oily area and attempted to climb up the pillar "So she wasn't lying about all the oil", "Of course she wasn't, she's our coach!!" Caesar shouted, you could tell he was angry, We started to climb up but failed dramatically "this is really hard, I might die down here", "You won't Joseph, you just have to try", He made me feel happy and determined so I began my long journey up the hell climb pillar.

Caesar was already half way up and I noticed that he was charging hamon into his fingers so he could use his fingers to climb instead of his whole hand, he was very smart and as for me, oh I was still at the bottom I couldn't get up it was waaaaay to hard so I was trying to make a plan to get up but not using hamon, I think it might work.

[ Caesar P. O. V]

I was more then halfway up the pillar and decided to look down to see where Joseph was..... All the way at the bottom!? He might actually die down here!, I couldn't talk since I was using all of my energy to climb up the pillar so I continued to look down at him hoping he would see me. Joseph jumped onto the pillar? Did he think that was a good idea? I told him he can only use hamon to get out of here but obviously he thinks I'm lying, Joseph finally looked up at me and started to do the same thing I was, charging his fingers with hamon to climb the pillar, I sighed in relief and continued up the pillar.

[Joseph's P. O. V]

I was finally climbing the pillar! I was waaaaay higher then I was before and in just a few minutes I finally was level with Caesar, "looks like I finally made it", "Ye-yeah were almost the-there just w-watch your st-step" Caesar panted, you could tell he was really tierd due to all the hamon he was using, I saw a little hole in the wall and decided to put my foot in it for extra balance until the top of the tower shot out lots of oil, the force of the oil was so strong the it could cut your hand off and the only way to get through is using hamon, if I were to mess this up I would die, "What did I tell you!" Caesar shouted, I just looked down in shame, "It wasn't my fault, there was a hole in the wall! I thought I could use it to help me up but then this happened" I explained, Caesar just gave me a look of disappointment and carryed on with what he was doing.

Caesar focused all of his hamon energy into his fingers and started to break through the oil that the tower was shooting out, Caesar made it through and within a few minutes he made it to the top, I could hear him shout with happyness, I tryed the same thing but sadly for me I didn't know how to focus hamon energy into two parts of my body yet so I had to think around that issue.

[Caesars P. O. V]

"I finally made it out of that hell!!" I shouted with happyness, finally finishing that made me so happy but one thought lingered in my mind "Joseph" i muttered quietly, I quickly looked down and saw Joseph he hasn't got passed the shooting oil bit yet... Shit! He doesnt even know how to focus hamon energy into his feet and hands yet! I looked over to Lisa Lisa, "What if Joseph doesn't make it?", "Then he will die" I got really scared in that moment what if...... No I won't think about that instead I will help motivate him! "Joseph you can do it! Just breathe and try what I did!!" I shouted down but heard no response, Lisa Lisa said before that I couldn't help my team mate but I was so tempted to, sadly all I could do was sit and watch.

[Joseph's P. O. V]

I finally thought of a plan, I would focus hamon energy into my fingers and slide across the bottom of the oil and as soon as I'm at the end of the shooting bit I will shoot myself upwards landing on the top of the pillar!, I thought this plan out a few times and I knew I could do it so I began, I focused all the hamon i had left in my body and threw myself across the oil barrier and flung my body, full speed, at the wall, i was so close! But I was slowly slipping and losing my grip I was about to give up and fall until "Caesar??" Caesar grabbed my hand, "I couldn't just watch you fall! You tryed so hard and look now you made it!" Caesar grinned and pulled me up, I did thank him alot of times but he was too tierd to respond and we both headed to our rooms for a peaceful night.

*Finally done with this chapter 1,583 words :D that's alot of words lol, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll post another one tomorrow, thank you :) *