𝟎𝟎𝟏 ; 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-- ☕️ ;(𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄)

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

﹒•˒⟿⭒「﹒• 𝗂 𝗇 𝗍 𝗋 𝗈 𝖽 𝗎 𝖼 𝗍 𝗂 𝗈 𝗇 ❞」ʿʿ ⟿☼
......................

there had always been something about the air in forks. something about the birds and the grass and the clouds. or maybe that was just her interpretation of the cold and gray town with little specks of green in it. maybe her eyes saw something that her sister's eyes didn't. maybe that was the reason why she was able to always keep her smile, even after her fathers death.

the reservation had always been her home. the people had always been her people, or at least she tried to tell herself that, even though she knew that she didn't really know anything about anybody and nobody really knew anything about her.

they didn't know that she liked to draw spirals in the sand, that her brother and her always sat down with hot chocolate to talk, or that when she woke up from a nightmare began to bake, just to keep her mind and her hands occupied.

no they didn't. Seth knew her, Leah knew her and their parents did. Paul just liked to pretend that he did. he had become her friend somehow over the past few years, an alliance if you would like to call it that. although he was three years older than her, there was something that held them together. maybe it was the way he looked at her or the way she talked to him, soft and kind, like he could do no harm. if only she knew that his slight aggressive temper was not only triggered by rude and dump people, but instead vampires. maybe then she would look at him differently. just maybe.

but she did not know that side of him, or her siblings. so what did she even know? seth was the kindest soul, leah the one that had always protected her from anything and anyone, and paul who liked to eat as much breakfast as a bear. she was content with her knowledge about them, but soon she wouldn't be anymore.