Chapter 1

Your POV:

I stood in Fred and George's room hunched over my journal, my cauldron to my left. I chose the twins room to make my Draught of Peace potion in because their room already has a set up for potions, they do all sorts of weird projects.

"So Jelly Bean?" Fred sat on the table next to my cauldron. "Remind us again, why your making a potion out of school?" I started adding little amounts of powdered moonstone. "Because, Snape asked me too. It's for a project or something." The potion turns green and I set the moonstone to the side.

I looked down at my journal, ages ago I began to do research and started to critique the original recipe that Snape gave me for the potion. I had finally finished so I was testing out the improved recipe. "Stir until the potion turns blue."

I began to slowly stir the potion, "well Jelly Bean have fun!" George stood over me, unlike most of the Weasleys I didn't inherit the height, I took after my mother meaning I was a bit short. He ruffles my hair and the boys leave as the potion turns blue, pushing my hair out of my face I add more powdered moonstone until the color changed to purple.

I stepped back and turned on the heat, allowing it to simmer. About an hour and a half later I finally finished the potion and it looked perfect. I carefully filled 5 vials with the potion. I then cleaned up the twins room and head back up to mine.

***

"Twinkle!" Ron, begins to shake my shoulder yanking me out of my nice dream. "What?" I didn't open my eyes, "cmon get dressed! We need to go get Harry and Draco!" I snap my eyes open, "why didn't you say so! Get out so I can get dressed!" I shove him out of the room and turn to my wardrobe.

I don't want to get full on dressed, so I throw on some lazy clothes.

I pull my jacket over my shoulders leaving it unzipped, and ran a brush through my hair

I pull my jacket over my shoulders leaving it unzipped, and ran a brush through my hair. I grabbed my wand and ipod tiptoeing down the stairs. I glance at my watch it read 2 a.m.

Ron, Fred, and George were waiting for me in the kitchen. "Cmon let's go," I whispered as I walked past them. Once we got outside we sprinted through the dark to the car.

We decided to go and get Harry and Draco from their houses so they could stay with us. We knew Mum and Dad wouldn't care, but we thought it was best to take Dad's flying car which Mum wouldn't approve of.

We are "kidnapping" the boys because neither of them have been answering our letters. They wouldn't just ignore us like that, we assume Draco's father is stopping him and Harry's aunt and uncle are doing the same. Hermione has kept in constant contact with us and we were even supposed to meet her in Diagon Alley later today.

I sat in between Fred and George in the front, Fred was driving. Ron grumbled as we forced him into the back, as we took off I plugged my earphones in and started blasting music.