𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"Are you coming to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" Harry asked Mila as everyone settled down for lunch.

"Of course," Mila said. She was sitting on the Slytherin table with her back turned against the Slytherins. She had her food on her lap, facing Hermione, Ron, and Harry. The Slytherins found this to be humiliating for them.

"That's great! Have you had butterbeer before?" Hermione said, lifting her head from a book.

"Yeah, who hasn't? It's delicious but I've been meaning to try some fire whiskey tomorrow." Mila answered.

"Fire whiskey? You're not even of age." Hermione said, flabbergasted.

"Seventeen, right?" Mila asked. Hermione nodded. "I'm not waiting that long."

Fred and George Weasley appeared in between the two.

"Fire whiskey? Underage?" Fred asked. Mila slowly nodded.

"Sounds like fun, when are we going?" George grinned. Hermione shot them a disappointed look and went back to reading.

"Tomorrow after some shopping. I want to visit Honeydukes first." Mila let out a small smirk.

"Sounds like a plan." They said in unison before sitting on the Gryffindor table.

"You're really planning to go get Firewhiskey with them?" Malfoy asked.

"Shove off, Malfoy. It's none of your business." Mila said with an eye roll.

"Getting Firewhiskey with those two isn't the brightest idea, Pierce," Malfoy said, ignoring Mila's comment. "Firewhiskey with the two biggest pranksters in the school? They'd probably drug your drink and make you do silly dances."

Mila sighed, "I'll make sure that doesn't happen." 

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked as Mila stood up.

"Restroom," Mila answered as she made her way out of the Great Hall. Right when she stepped out, she was pinned into a wall by the one and only, Tom Riddle.

"Planning to drink Firewhiskey, underage? I'm afraid I might have to report this to Snape or Dumbledore." Riddle smirked down at her.

"You wouldn't." Mila glared.

"Who says?" Riddle taunted, keeping his prideful smirk. "I'm prefect, after all, this is what I'm supposed to do."

Mila continued to glare at him. Suddenly, a sigh was heard from behind Tom.

"Teen love." Professor Trelawny said dreamily. She walked through the doors into the great hall.

"What the actual hell?" Mila said, still staring at the door. Before she knew it, she felt a sting across her cheek. 

"That's for slapping me earlier." He snarled.

"Well, you deserved it," Mila glared at him. Tom opened his mouth to say something but closed it and gripped onto Mila's wrist. He dragged Mila across the corridor as she tried to break free, only for him to grip harder.

"What is going on here?" came Snape's low voice. Riddle quickly let go of Mila and turned to Snape.

Riddle stared at Snape for a few seconds, "I-"

"I was trying to go to the restroom. Apparently, Riddle thought otherwise." Mila interrupted. 

Snape gave both of them a hard stare. "Miss Pierce, head to the restroom. And Mr. Riddle, go back to the Great Hall." Riddle gave Mila a glance with a face of disgust and made his way to the Great Hall.