handcuffed

y/n pov

i was bored and horny and i decided to call mattia because i had an idea in mind

"hello?" i heard as mattia answered the call

"hey, what are u doing right now?" i asked

"homework, what about u?" he replied.

"nothing, can i come over in a bit?" i smirked but he couldn't see me cuz we weren't on facetime.

"yesss pleaseee" he answered excitedly

"ok, i'll be there in about an hour?" i asked

"ok. i love you" he told me

"i love you" i smiled and hung up.

i quickly took a shower, exfoliated, shaved and moisturised every part of my body cuz i needed to be clean for today 😏

after i was clean, i dressed into a dark red lingerie and wore one of his hoodie and jeans over it.

i quickly went into my car and drove to spencer's so i can buy handcuffs and blindfolds. me and mattia never did stuff like this and i kinda wanted to try it.

after i bought what i needed. i drove to mattias house, i was like 20 mins late but it's fine.

i arrived to his house and i took the handcuffs and blindfold out of the spencer's bag and hid them inside the hoodie pocket hoping that the handcuffs wouldn't be too loud.

i got out of the car and walked to mattias front door and knocked, i heard footsteps coming closer the the door and then the door opened revealing a shirtless mattia standing at the door.

"hi baby" he hugged me

"hii" i hugged back and kissed his cheek

"no, kiss my lips" he frowned

i giggled and kissed him. he smiled into the kiss as we pulled away.

"ok, come in, i need help with my homework, i don't understand anything" he told me and he went he walked to his room

i nodded and followed him downstairs to his room.

"is anyone home?" i asked as it was very quiet.

"nope, why u tryna do sum?" he smirked

"in ur dreams buddy" i poked his nose as i giggled

we sat down on his bed and i helped him with his homework.

after we were done i wanted to get my plan started. we are laying on his bed his back against the headboard while i was laying on my stomach.

i got up and straddled his lap and started kissing him. the handcuffs and blindfold were still in the hoodie pocket btw.

he pulled away and smirked. "i thought u didn't wanna do nun"

i playfully rolled my eyes "shut up and kiss me"

i wrapped my arms around his neck and we were making out again.

i started grinding my hips on his now growing bulge.

"fuck babe" he moaned into the kiss. he put his hands on my ass guiding it where ever he pleases.

i removed one of my arms around his neck and sneakily took out the handcuffs from the hoodie pocket.

i moved his hands from my ass and held them over his head handcuffing him to the headboard.

"b-babe what are u doing" he said as he was trying to get free from the cuffs.

"relax, baby i wanna make u feel good" i whispered as i kissed right under his ear, where his sweet spot is.

"mmm" he sighed from pleasure as i kissed down to the waistline of his sweatpants.

i got up and sat right on his crotch. i slowly and seductively took off my well his hoodie revealing my dark red lacy bra that he loves.

"babe, please let me touch u." he begged

"no" i replied sternly as i got up from the bed. unbuttoning my jeans letting them fall to my ankles revealing my matching underwear.

mattias breath hitched as he watched her. "baby please" he whispered and he watched her straddle his lap again.

"no, mattia" i smirked as he kissed him.

"oh! almost forgot!" i exclaimed getting off his lap grabbing the hoodie from the floor and taking something from the pocket.

mattia was confused. he furrowed his eyebrows as his girlfriend hid this mystery item behind her back.

she went back on his lap and put on the blindfold.

"babe please i wanna see u" he groaned

"how many times do i have to say no mattia" she told him quite annoyed.

she gave him a peck on his lips before crawling down to the waistline of his pants again and pulled them down along with his boxers, his dick standing, the tip slightly hitting my nose.

his breath hitched as i kissed his tip a couple times and kitty licked it.

"babe stop teasing" he told me sounding annoyed

"shut up" i whispered and i wrapped my lips around his tip sucking.

"mmm, fuck" he moaned.

i kept sucking his tip and stroked him with one hand. "fuck keep going, don't stop" he moaned as he tugged on the cuffs.

i spit on his dick and continued my actions going faster "mmmm i'm gonna cum"

i stop my actions "hey wtf" he said annoyed and frustrated.

"not yet" i whispered as i pulled my panties down hovering over his dick.

i lowered myself on him slowly "mmm" i moan as i started bouncing on him. "babe, please take of the handcuffs" he begged.

"no" i rolled my eyes. "i need to touch u please" he begged even more. i shook my head "no"

i started grinding on him at a fast pace.

"mmMmMm" he moaned loudly. "fuck mattia" i moaned as i felt my high coming closer.

"i'm gonna cum babe" he warned me. "me too"
i replied.

"babe, babe, pull out i'm bout to cum" he moaned. "i'm on the pill, cum in me" i told him.

we both moaned very loudly as we came breathing heavily, i fell to his chest still breathing heavily.

i got up to take off his handcuffs "i'll get u back" he warned me as he wrapped his arms around me cuddling into me. "yea ok" i said tiredly both of us falling asleep.

1023 words.