attention

y/n pov

i was laying on mattias bed as he yelled at the tv screen.

mattia invited me over and all he had done after i came over was play games with the boys on his xbox. the only type of attention he gave me today was giving me a kiss. that's all. literally.

"mattiaaaaa" i whined as he concentrated on the tv. "what y/n" he replied still staring at the tv

"you've been on the xbox the whole time i've been here" i rolled my eyes. "ok i'm sorry just one more game" he told me but i knew he was lying because that's what he always says and it's never the last game.

i sighed heavily and walked out of his room. he didn't even notice me leaving, he was way too focused on the game.

i saw gianluca sitting on the living room couch on his ipad, so i decided to go sit with him because i was bored.

"hi y/n" he smiled at me. he's so cute lol

"heyy, what u playing?" i asked "roblox, play with me please" he begged me.

"ok ok" i got out my phone and joined his roblox game.

-
30 mins later

"y/n!" i heard mattia shout from his room downstairs. i rolled my eyes and just continued playing roblox with his brother.

i heard mattias loud ass footsteps coming towards the living room, he walked in the living room with a blanket around his shoulders.

"come cuddle me" he says standing in front of us like this 🧍🏽with his blanket around his shoulders.

"no, i'm playing with gianluca, go away" i gestured him to go away with my hand. "gianlu give me my girlfriend back" he smacked his head.

"ow!" he yelped pushing him. "go away mattia" i rolled my eyes at him.

mattia sighed heavily walking back to his room.

-
another 30 mins later

i heard his loud ass footsteps again walking towards the living room again. once he arrived in the living room, he still had the blanket around his shoulders. he walked to me and laid on top of me.

"mattia get ur fat ass off me" i scolded him as i tried to push him off me.

he whined and dug his face deeper into my neck "i'm sorry for not giving u attention" he wrapped his arms around my waist cuddling more into me.

"my friend wants to play with me now, you can have her back now mattia, bye y/n" gianluca told us and walked upstairs to his room.

"mattia i'm mad at u, get off me" i tried not to smile as he left small pecks on my neck.

"i'm sorry baby, i'll give u all the attention u want" he looked up at me. his hair was all messy and he was giving me his puppy dog eyes that he knows i can't resist.

i gave up he was too cute. i sighed heavily and kissed his plump pink lips. "ok fine" i rolled my eyes trying not to smile. he giggled and laid his head on my chest. i wrapped my arms around his neck, kissed his forehead and laid my head on top of his hair

"goodnight i love you" he mumbled as he cuddled more into my chest.

"i love you" i smiled and kissed the top of his head.

we ended up sleeping on the living room couch that night.

577 words.

——
this is so cute, i'm so single and bored rn so i just wrote this and imagine it as my crush tbh 🥱