𝔻𝕒𝕕?

Karl pov

I woke up recalling my memories from the night before. I smiled and got ready for school. As I headed downstairs I saw my mom cooking breakfast? I was super confused. As I kept walking I found out why. My dad was here? Way more confused than I already was. "Hey honey this is who I wanted you to 'meet'! Yes I know it's your father but we are maybe gonna start dating again" "Oh ok mom" I said not really wanting to start an argument over it. I didn't feel like talking. "I have to get to school bye mom.. and dad." It felt weird saying that. I would usually spend the summers with him but it was weird saying mom and dad.

-time skip-

I finally arrived at school. I went to my locker and like usual I was here before Sapnap. I didn't mind since I knew he would be here soon. About 5 minutes later he came up. He had a huge smile on his face. "Hey Karl!" "Hey Sappy" I had a huge grin on my face as I said that and I could feel my face he heating up. I didn't care though he knew how I felt about him. We went to class walking with Clay and George because why not. We all sat down and got ready for class. We were laughing and joking around. Then the Mrs. Winchester (random name lol) came into the classroom. "This year we have a field trip for the seniors! I will hand out the permission slips and explain the trip!" She handed out the papers and it said 'Greenfield Senior Camping Trip'

(I have no clue what I am doing lol but lets pretend I do :>)

Everyone seemed excited. I guess they already knew that there was a big field trip this year other than me. "We are going to get everyone ready for this year's trip! As you can see the trip is a month from now! We wanted it later in the year but this was the only spot that they didn't have reserved that's why the slips are getting handed out early! You will be paired in fours. The first few days are many different activities you can do! At the end of the week there will be a competition. We will be taking 3 different buses one for each class. So everyone make sure that you get that slip filled out and brought back in 3 weeks!"

-time skip-

Me and Sapnap met up. We were planning on going to my house after school since he's never been there. We had finally gotten to my house and were heading inside. "Hey you can go up to my room it's the first one on the left I am going to get my mom to go ahead and sign the slip" "Ok" i went to my moms room and knocked on the door. No one answered. She must have left the house or something. So I just went upstairs.

508 words :)

A/N- I can not think of anything to write smh. I have been working all day but um here is what I wrote but uh the title I had no clue what to title it so it might change :> so yah hope yall have had a good day!