TW/TMR/PJO crossover

Okay so it will be an au where Percy found out his heritage at the age of 8 instead of the age of 12, but when he defeated Gaea the other the other demigods in fear of his power betray him and cast him out(Nico and Thalia are still cool though, Will too. And the rest of the Seven. McShizzle is alive, and Claypso don't care). As he leaves he takes a shortcut through the labyrinth and in the process he finds the gladers in the safe haven (Newt's still alive, they were able to get him the cure). With Apollo's help he's able to fully restore their memories. He guides them out of the labyrinth and back to the surface, once they get back to the surface they discover that the five years they spent in The labyrinth was only 3 months on the surface. How you explain that is up to you.and it turns out Thomas's real name is Mieczyslaw "Stiles" Stillinski, and he's the only one of the kids that isn't on there own, so they head to Beacon Hills. Once there, they tell Noah that they were a bunch of homeless kids who got taken by this shady company. Also, it turns out that Percy's and Stiles' Moms were really close friends. Noah dose the paperwork to clear up anything, surprised by his son's request of a secret marriage to Newt. Percy then talks it out with Noah and his mom, and he and Stiles enter freshman year together. The end of season 6A would start the variation. No season 6B. You make your own 6B involving Percy's heritage, and the rest of the gladers who were either a) traveling the world,  b) keeping on the down low but in the loop, or c) Newt did option b, while all the other gladers did option a with the Seven, Nico, Thalia, Will, and Claypso. Oh, and the gods all blessed him after the demigods betrayed him.  Kinda like a thank you for defeating Gaea, Sorry for what happened. Aphrodite's  blessing made it so that when he met his soulmate, he would know who they were (Sorry, this one ain't percabeth. After Tartarus, they realized that they had more of a sibling type bond, almost like a parabatai [reference?] so they did end on a good note). When Percy first meets Derek, instead of Stiles being the one thrown around, it's Percy because Derek's his soulmate, and it's the only way Percy knows how to flirt. Oh, and Percy and Stiles will be the only ones to know each other's pasts, and help each other hide their scars. Now, you could take this idea, change Aphrodite's blessing, make it long distance percabeth, sterek, and just remove the maze runner bit. Percy just went to Beacon Hills at his mom's suggestion to take as close to a vacation as possible for him. But if you do that, percabeth better be engaged. Or Married, take your pick.