1

Seeing the sign above me is the lonely street it's actually Barths 101 street but whatever I'll call it lonely street. I walked and walked as cold air brushes through my skin.

I rubbed my hands and put it in my pocket, because its so damn cold. I continued walking and I saw a girl with a long hair. She's wearing a black shirt, ripped jeans and a black normal boots.

I took a second glance at her, she's writing something. I was about to  walk towards her but then she immediately stood up and started to walk away. She threw a crumpled paper on the ground as well as her cigarette and stomped over it.

"hey!" I beamed as she stopped walking and turned to me."So you're the one who's writing notes,"

She ignores me and turned her heel. I motioned to her grabbing her arm making her stop walking.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing jus-" She cuts me off

"Nothing? then okay gotta go now," she snapped

Well that was hella rude? I should have said something to make her stop.

"Hey c'mon!" I called out again.

She turns around, "What do you want?!" she snarled.

"what were your notes for?" I asked.

"It's none of your damn business" She answered.

"Is it rude to just ask?"

She doesn't answer me but turns her heel away from me.

Okay, so I think I was just being so annoying. I got curious. She has something that's making me want to do something for her or help her on something. When she turned to me I feel like there's something damn wrong.

I parked my car outside my house I mean our house. Me, Jack J, Jack G, and Sammy live in the same house they are my best friends.

I left my key inside the car so I took the spare key under the rag.

I opened the door earning a squeak, to see Sam, Gilinsky and Johnson playing x-box.

"Yo Nate where have you been?" Sam asked, still his eyes on the game.

"Just had a short walk at the park" I lied. I don't wanna tell them about the street they might call me weird. I motioned myself to the kitchen and pour some orange juice on my glass.

"Who's going for a walk at the park this late?" Gilinsky demanded then gave me an 'o' look, "Oh my fuck, don't tell me you had a bang bang."

"Bang Bang? Seriously?"Johnson snorted then he took a long pause,"What the hell is bang bang?"

"Oh my god stop acting like you don't know." Gilinsky retorted, while Johnson gave him a confused look.

"What? I don't really know what 'bang bang' really is."

"Awe,"Gilinsky grabs Johnson's head and placed it in his shoulder, while patting it. "You inoccent Sweet, sweet, sweet, Johnson. It means fucking a girl."

Johnson jerked up from his shoulder, "What's fucking?"

Gilinsky threw his hands up, "Jack Johnson, don't you dare ask me about that. Because you even fu-"

"Okay! Okay! I know that! Now shut up you two and start playing your ass out!" Sam interrupted, making them both stop.

I chuckled at their arguement, "I'll go upstairs," I said.

"Bye bang bang," Gilinsky winked which made Johnson and Sam burst out to laughter.

I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes. Still thinking about the street and the girl. I wanna ask the girl about the street and herself why is she like that. I wanna have an investigation it may sound weird but yeah I'm really intrigue. Oh why am I making the street and the girl my problem I think we'll go for a midnight snack or just a yogurt night.

I went downstairs and asked the boys if they wanna go to froyo or yogurt-land and they chose froyo.

"Whose car are we using?" Johnson asked then Sammy shrugged.

"Nate's car," Gilinsky said.

"Hell no," I frowned.

"Just let us hop in your car goddamn!," Gilinsky whined.

"You know my car is just two seater dumb ass," I said.

"Fine go hop in my car," Gilinsky said as he raised his two hands then we laughed.

"What do you want Sam?" I asked even though I know what's his favorite but in case he'll change his mind.

"I'll go for frozen strawberry with nutella. As always," He let out a soft chuckle.

"Me too," Johnson raised his hand.

"Me too me too," Gilinsky said bouncing on his chair like a baby. Then I think I should go for frozen strawberry with nutella too haha.

While we're eating our frozen yogurts we heard girls at the door gossiping.

"Yea last night my Jack Jilinsky took his shirt off on stage like he's totally a fuck boy," what's with girls calling Jack G Jinlinsky it's cute tho

"Sammy and Jack Johnson are being so cute and handsome I don't know they are full package,"

"And oh my Nate-"

Too bad I didn't heard their compliment to me. Just kidding.

"guys you know that they can hear us right? Because we're like 3 feet away from them."

"I say act normal!"

We all heard a thump.

"Oh my god, Rose. You slamming your head in the table is really not a way of acting normal."

"I was not acting normal. I was doing my thing."

We all cracked up when we heard her say 'act normal'

They walked towards us and asked us if they could take photos with us so we said yes. After they took tons of photos with us they ordered and their table were right beside us.

"Did you guys heard about the guy who commited suicide at the Barths 101?" She asked.

"I didn't but woah that place is really creepy," The girl said while her eyes still glued on her phone.

Barths 101 that's the street I called lonely street. Someone commited suicide maybe that place is like a home of depressed people who has no plans in life and just wanna smoke and drink and kill themselves. I feel pity on them killing is not the answer.