2

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I opened my eyes as I groaned from the beaming light that hit me in my damn eyes. I rise from my bed and kicked off the comforter.

"Ohhhh Naaaateee!" With that, a screaming Johnson came into my room with his messy hair and boxers on with no shirt. Followed by him was Sam and Gilinsky.

"What's goin' on?" I asked sitting up with a following yawn.

"Like that got a million views" Sam beamed , following a big howl from Gilinsky and Johnson.

Early in the morning all I get is this. They are more great than an alarm.

"And we're going clubbing!" Jack beamed fist pumping in the air.

"But I don't wanna go," I said as They frowned.

I remember the last time we all went clubbing. I don't wanna go but then they forced me, then I ended up going home with them drunk and they even puked on my car.

"Oh come on Nate! We'll promise you we wont leave you alone in clubs again and we won't puke in your car ever again"

-

"Those son of a bitch." I mumbled as I drink my beer.

Setting my beer down, I look back at Jack and Sam on the dance floor with some girls.

Well here I am enjoying my kind of view. I'm just sitting drinking some beer. While those assholes are dancing and they left me. They asked me a while ago that I should dance with some girls but I denied. All I just wanna do is chill, watch netflix or something.

I sighed, taking the last gulp of my beer. And walked outside the club and drive my way home.

-

I jumped out of my car and searched for the key. I rubbed my hands on my face, then I just realized that Sammy has the key of the house. I groaned and started opening the car door but It was locked. Panic rushed through me as I saw the car keys inside the car.

"This is great," I mumbled. "Just great,"

How am I gonna get inside? All I wanted to do is sleep or maybe go to Barths.

I tried to open my car and yes it opened I forgot I didn't locked it.

-

Looking at the sign above me is the Barth's 101. It's so quiet. As I walked slowly on the street I saw a guy lying on the ground, he's covered in blood. I quickly ran over him and saw his pale face.

"Oh my God," I said shockly.

He's not breathing. Holy shit he has a slit and blood all over his arm. I just noticed it's really dark.

I quickly brought out my phone and quickly dialed 911. I clicked call,

"911 speaking,"

"Uh there's a man lying on the ground an–"

"No don't," A familiar voice behind me said, I turned around it was her. The girl who writes notes.

"sir? Are you still there sir?"

I quickly ended the call, and stood up.

"Why not?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Many people commited suicide here and no one ever called the emergency. It's also useless because they're the one who kill their self." She explained. She looks at the man lying in the ground, she then looks up at me as she was about to cry. "He died last night,"

I pull out my hanky in my pocket and wiped her tears away. I just met her but I have this feeling that she needs help but she can't say it because she doesn't want anyone to feel pity on her.

She bends down and kissed the guy on the cheek and runs her fingers on his hair then turns her heel.

My brow raised on what she was doing, then I suddenly I chased her.

"heeey!" I shouted as loud as I can.

She stops walking and turns to me and mouthed me with a 'what'. Wow she actually listened.

"Would you mind if I ask something?" I asked.

"Depends," She replies.

"Why is this street so lonely? And people here are like smoking and commiting suicide and something like that if you know what I mean," I glance at her movements as she bought out some cigarette and a lighter from her pocket.

"This is our home," She blankly said, as my eyes glance at her. She looks so hurt. Her brown hair was messy, her clothes are a bit soak. She lits her cigarette and puffs out smokes.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"this street is our home. our only home. We consider every place outside this street as a different planet,"

"Deep,"

This girl is weird. This street is weird. Everything here is weird.

"We're just lost souls," she said and walked away.

I stopped her and asked her one last time "Umm the guy who just died" I said. "What about him?" She replied. "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked. "No he's not" She answered. "Why did you kissed him?" I asked again. "Best Friend" She answered and continued walking away.