The panic attack

POV: 3rd person

It had been a few weeks and ink realized dream and blueberry had forgotten about him.  Ink had grown to like the bad sanses. Ink was sitting on the couch watching a movie alone. Ink soon started falling asleep but he wanted to finish his movie. Ink failed at staying up for the rest of the movie. Nightmare found ink had fallen asleep on his art supplies and the movie credits were roling.

Pov Nightmare: 

I picked ink up and took him to his/my room. Ink had grown attached to me and didnt want to sleep in any other bedroom. I set ink on our bed and used magic to get him into his pjs. I changed into my pjs and layed next to ink on the bed. I entered my empty land of dreams and waited to go into inks dream again. Soon i saw a dream form and i entered it. I found ink was hugging a  new skeleton. 

Soon things took a turn. The skeleton was dusting in inks arms while ink sob heavily. Nightmare heard ink shouting out a name. "GIN NO! PLEASE GIIIN!" ink shouted in his dream. I soon realized that ink had mentioned gin one time, when I found a white and redish pinkish fox mask. I exited out of inks dream and found ink sobbing into the blanket.

I hugged ink in attempts to calm him down but soon relized it was a panic attack. I  held him close and rocked back and forth.  He whimpered and purred at the same time. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. I heard him hiccuping now meaning he was calming down. Soon ink calmed down and he curled up on my chest. I layed back and fell asleep again.

Pov No one:

The next morning nightmare woke up and cook breakfast. Pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles. The other bad sanses rushed down pushing and shoving like teenagers. Horror reaching the table first like always. Dust being the second one and killer the 3rd one at the table. Nightmare soon heard crashing and banging meaning ink woke up. Cross and Error sat sown at table 4rth. Nightmare soon saw a banged up clumsy ink running down the stairs. 

Ink tripped over killers knife that fell out when Horror,Error and killer raced down. Like every morning so dar ink was dizzy from his lack of vials. The bad sanses still didnt understand but nightmare handed ink his vials. Ink drank a little from each one and then sat down for breakfast. Ink shoveled the pankakes into his mouth faster than everyone else while inks eyes change to each shape and color possible.

I have no more ideas for this chapete so i will continue in the next chapter.