p r o l o g u e

My name is Kennedy Castle and I come from a family that has been considered the villains of everybody else's stories

My name is Kennedy Castle and I come from a family that has been considered the villains of everybody else's stories. My mother, Juliette Mikaelson, was an original vampire and was also the first ever heretic in the world. My father is Lucien Castle and he is the first upgraded original vampire and his bite can kill even an original vampire.

After I was born, my mother and her siblings had to go away for awhile. The first five years of my life I had to live without my mother by my side. Luckily, I had my dad and my Aunt Hayley along with my cousin Hope Mikaelson.

After my dad and Aunt Hayley saved the Mikaelson siblings, the Hollow made her appearance in New Orleans. The Hollow possessed Hope and me and caused my family to make a huge decision that would rip our family apart. They had Vincent Griffith pull the Hollow out of Hope and into my Aunt Rebekah and my Uncles Nik, Elijah, and Kol. After the spell was finished, they had to leave and that meant that they could never see each other again.

It was seven years later when I helped Hope drag Klaus back to New Orleans and then led to the capture and torture of my Aunt Hayley.

Hayley sacrificed herself to save our family. My mother showed up to the abandoned house where my Aunt Hayley was being kept after she was found in the church's attic. She would've been the one that was killed if it wasn't for Hayley.

After losing my godmother/aunt, I was completely lost without her. I was heartbroken so much that Hope and I devised a plan to take down the dark magic that resided in all the Mikaelson siblings.

With our Aunt Freya's help, we took the power into ourselves after sending them to a chamber de chasse. The whispers became too much for me and I ended up attacking my father because he wasn't there to help save Hayley from dying.

We then learned that Hope triggered her werewolf curse and that if I die, I'll become a vampire due to the blood running through my veins. Uncle Nik then found a way to save our lives because Hope wouldn't make it through her first full moon and I would die and wake up in transition.

My Uncle Nik sacrificed himself using the very last of the white oak in existence. Klaus took the power of the Hollow into himself after having the Saltzman twins siphon it from Hope and me. Elijah couldn't bare to live in a world where Klaus wasn't by his side but Klaus had other plans. Klaus wouldn't allow his brother to die and made him promise to look after Hope and me.

My family sacrificed everything to save Hope and me. We lost many people that we loved and cared for over the years. After two years without my mother, I shut down and closed myself off from the world. I stopped hanging out with my friends and I stopped talking to Hope.