•chapter 6•

*Flashback*

*Me and Kunimi were walking in silence until he said something.*

*Flashback end*
—————————————————————
*Nobody's POV*

"Y/N I need to tell you something."

"what is it?"

"u-um s-so like i just wanted to say that I lied about liking E/N, b-because i didn't want to tell you that I love you. I love you Y/N, I've always loved you, I just didn't have enough confidence to tell you. I always thought of how you would probably end up rejecting me or how you wouldn't like me ba-

"KUNIMI- I- what- y-you like me?

"Yes, Y/N I do. I like you a lot, and I'm so so sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry for being such an asshole. Just please give me a chance, I don't know what I can do with-

*You cut him off by kissing him, he tensed up but he kissed back*

*It was the moment you've always wanted. The moment you've always waited for.
you pulled back and put your forehead against his and stared into his eyes, he did the same.*
you smiled softly and asked him.

"Kunimi Akira would you-"

"NO! let me say it"

"NO! I want to say it"

"Why don't we both say it at the same time then"

"omg yes" okay on 3

3

2

1...

"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!" you guys shouted that at each other and said:

yes, at the same time :3

*you almost started sobbing at the fact that Kunimi looked so happy you just wanted to see that smile every day*

*you guys walked to your house hand in hand, you guys got to your house and said your goodbyes :(

*Time skip*

The next day.

*Kunimi POV*

I woke up to my alarm and remembered I have morning practice.

* I groaned at the fact that it was way too early to be doing these things but I eventually woke up and did my morning routine.
*After I finished I went out my door towards my school, I eventually got there and there were already several teammates there warming up. I sighed at the fact that one of them was coming over to me*

*Oikawa POV*

*I see Kunimi just standing there at the door so I decided to walk up to him*

"Hello? Kunimi are you there??"

"O-oh hi sorry, I'll start warming up."

"what the heck? Were you daydreaming or something?"

"Maybe I was.."

"About?"

"u-um n-nothing"

"Ouuuuu does my little kouhai have a crush. I said while slightly nudging him."

"n-no I don't, now let me go to practice," he said while hiding his blush.

"Oh my, does Kunimi have a girlfriend," I said while gasping.

*kunimi.exe has stopped working.

"OMGGG GUYS I THINK KUNIMI HAS A GIRLFRIEND JSNSSJAIJSJDHUSSB." I said while yelling at the team to come over here.

*At this point, Kunimi was red as a tomato and was still in the same position from earlier, the team made their way over to me and Kunimi and froze when they saw Kunimi.

"Hello Kunimi are you there?" Hanamaki said.

"K U N I M I?" Kindaichi yelled in my ear.

"UM HELLO WE ARE TALKING TO YOU" they all yelled in unison.

"w-what?"

"OMG HE SPOKE" I said.

y-yeah yeah sorry but can we just practice now?

"ouuuu Mr.Kunimi is getting mad?" Kindaichi said

"no, I'm not mad just leave me alone and let's practice gosh"

"ok fine," I said with a sigh.

*Kunimi POV*

*finally practice was over but I still had school so I sighed while I walked to my first class*

* I suddenly stopped because I saw someone walk by. My heart started racing, I had butterflies in my stomach and then realized she was coming up to me, I tried to act as natural as possible.

"Good morning Kunimi!!" she said with an adorable smile on her face.

* I couldn't help but blush at her smile*

"Good morning Y/N." I said with a small smile.

"gosh your smile is so adorable," she said with puppy dog eyes.

———————————————————————
omg guys, I'm writing this chapter right now and I don't have any ideas.

im having a writer's block 😪🤚🏻.
I think that's what you call it LMAOA.

omg please I can't think properly I don't know how to continue this chapter.

send help.

———————————————————

*Time skip*

*Y/N POV*

* school just ended, I'm walking to my locker to put my things away.
Suddenly my world went in slow motion when I saw Kunimi kissing someone.

hehehe, sorry for the cliffhanger but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter <3