Beaten

Yesterday I just stayed in bed,and let my body recover.

But today I have to get up,and do my daily things and actually move my body,or my body will be stiff and stuff and I can't have that soo...

I slowly sit up,hearing my back cracking and popping,I throw the cover off and swing my legs hearing them also pop.

Then I get up and stretch every part of my body,and something either cracked or popped or both.

After I stretch everything I make my way to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and do all of the bathroom things.

After I'm done I go to my closet and pick out my clothes and put them on.

Then I make my way downstairs to make food,and to clean up because I know my parents didn't clean anything.

The house isn't a mess they just like everything to be spotless in case the have company,and if everything isn't spotless "we might as well be animals" like how a spot of dust!.

Like what is your problem,how is a little dust gonna kill anyone.

Are the people you guys have over gonna swipe there finger over everything in the house,just to see if there's dust... no I don't think so well unless your psychotic.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HUH"someone yells from behind me and pulls my hair making me wince.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"some old guy screams in my face

"I'm Stella and I live here"I say with a 'duh' face,

"WHY ARE YOU LYING"he yells then slaps me

"I'm not I rea- really li- live he- here"I say with my voice cracking

"I SAID DONT LIE"he says then punches me in the gut making me wrap my arms around my stomach and groan.

He then kicks me in my face,making me fall to the floor.

And you might be thinking 'if you can fight then why didn't you defend yourself!?!' Well...
If I did then find out he works with or for my parents then we'll you know what'll happen.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE"a voice booms through the kitchen making me and the man jump

"He attacked me father"I say with a weak voice
And the man next to me scoffs

"He's not your father stop lying,and I caught her wondering are the kitchen like she lives here"he says then picks up a chair and throws it at me (I'm sorry but I had to 😂)

I duck so the chair doesn't hit me

"She is my daughter,but did she put her hands on you?"

"Yes,Yes she did"

He motions his hands towards me
"Well then have at it"

The man smirks at me
Then lunges at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next 👇

-shyanne 🖤