Escaping

I've decided completely that I'm leaving.

I can't stay here anymore,I don't have a life.

I'm not living,and I might be alive but I'm not actually living my life like I should.

I made a plan,that will most likely fail but it's worth a shot.

We have guards.

And the guards change every 2hrs

And it takes 5 minutes for the next guard to come out.and that five minutes give me a change to run,to run far enough that I know they can't get me.

They won't even know I'm gone at first,I'm like a ghost that previously lived in that house and now I'm invisible.

I'm leaving my old phone here,I don't really need it and it only gives them a way to track me

I'm just gonna run and stay in an old building or something,

I remember when I was little and my parents took me around somewhere near here.
And I remember passing abandoned buildings.

And if there not there anymore then I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I snap out of it when I hear the timer I set for me to get ready to leave.

I grab my bags then head to my window,I'm not super high off the ground so I could probably make the jump.

I start climbing down when the guard starts walking away to shift spots.

I land on the ground with a *ugh*

Wow that was higher than I thought

I take off running with my bags.

4 min l8er-

I made it pretty far for a person who hasn't been out of the house in years,I mean I'm in shape but I just haven't ran on a hill.

Everything thing looks so different from when I was little.

I look at the abandoned places while I'm on the sidewalk,when I run into a wall and fall to the ground.

I groan and stand up dusting off my butt.

Then I see a person not a wall like I thought it was,"oh I'm sorry "I say and start walking away.

Man he was hot,a suit.jet black hair.he obviously had tattoos,Italian maybe?oh and the piercings
*internally faints*.

Okay I'm fine,just a hotness overload.

I see the abandoned building I saw when I was little,and walk up to the window which surprisingly isn't broken yet

I brake it with a pipe I found on the ground,and jump in

It's not really a mess in here,just old furniture and stuff.

I set my stuff in the couch and sit down and close my eyes.

I feel my eyes start to slowly close,and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not the best bla bla bla 😂

I just got bored and tired so I wanted to finish it

Next 👇

-shyanne 🖤